Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

the idea is good, but it isn't well executed at all: 

you should modify the N64 logo to remove that black excess.

also, it isn't simmetrycal, wich personally annoys me.

there's some nice details with those cylinders, but that's what they are, cylinders.

whit that said, i think this thing is just very rushed and bad executed, it's more kind of a prototype than a regular rig.

also, that title, it just encourages me to hate you.

well, anyways, i think i'll like it, beacuse i think i couldn't expect something better from that title.

buhbye.

Geez, dude. Take your time on making rigs. This is very rushed and lacks detail. Also, use cubes instead of cylinders. It gives more of that Minecraft-y feeling. If you DO use cylinders, at least try to make it more realistic by adding some blocks so it connects to the main body. The plug also needs 3 holes instead of just one. Overall, this rig is pretty badly executed, and not many techniques.

A for effort... at least.

On 9/14/2016 at 4:54 PM, KoolProductions said:

yeah, a lot

Hold on, so I am very fluent in the language of "New forumers", allow me to translate this.

New forumer:

"People hated me alot."

English:

"People gave me alot of tips to help improve me and I got too offended too easily."

Edited by Astro Animations

34 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

Hold on, so I am very fluent in the language of "New forumers", allow me to translate this.

New forumer:

"People hated me alot."

English:

"People gave me alot of tips to help improve me and I got too offended too easily."

He's not new tho. He was here before you even.

15 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

New forumer:

"People hated me alot."

English:

is like they never had touched criticism