How did mine-imator change your life?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If I didn't know about Mine-Imator, I wouldn't know about editing via Sony Vegas, Photoshop and ehh... etc.

Once I know Mine-Imator, I started animating and my father supported me so much once I knew about Vegas and git gud. :D

And if I didn't know, I would have few friends and sucked at English... and yea, all alone and social-less.

Edited by Phupha

22 hours ago, Caeden117 said:

Without Mine-imator, I wouldn't have joined the forums and in turn never have met some friends *cough* *cough* @Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

aww that's nice :

Anyways, same. Before I joined the Mine-Imator forums I was never really in a community, so this allowed me to make some cool friends like Caeden and Mobkiller and Kindzax and Tomoki and Nimi and Heavenira and...
you get the point

It allowed me to take my horribly shaded drawings off a flat piece of annoying paper to a really awesome 3D model!

Oh and it also made HeroQuest possible, and changed my mind on becoming an animator instead of a vet...

I've met awesome people, and felt for the first time what does it feels to be accepted into a community by having a good talent...

But Mine-Imator forums is the best thing slightly above animation. I learnt so much with this community by seeing my dreams become true and other people dreams. ;D 

I guess without Mineimator, I wouldn't have gotten into making things on my computer and would have just kept playing games. After I saw Antvenom's Mineimator video, I found something I enjoyed doing which is really weird for me considering how lazy I can be. Mineimator also introduced me into my first forum which I actually go to regularly but I haven't really made any friends here though... :S

Without Mine-imator, I wouldn't have been interested in being a 3D Modeler, character designer and an animator as a future job. It helped me get my creativity gloves on and made me a more creative person. It opened a whole new world for me, and I was happy.

My story:

I started off as a useless animator that can't do one thing. For a while there, I stopped using Mine-imator for about 2 months because I can't create anything. Then 1.0.0 came out. I was interested because I saw it featured advanced shading and better modeling.

I tried to animate in it, but I still suck. I left for a half month. Then, I began discovering these so-called items on the internet called "rigs". These items could be available for any 3D modeling/animating program, but there was also many for Mine-imator. I used them for about a year, but didn't get interested in actually MAKING one until 2016. That's where I built my first rig. It is very simple; I'll give you a link.

I knew I was good at this when @MCBoomBox complimented me on my first rig, saying that it looks like I am trained in rigging, even though I am not. Thanks, dude.

I tried making more and more rigs, some getting bad reviews. Slowly, my rigs were becoming better, and maybe someday I'll be in the same level as @SKIBBZ or @BloxTheRiggerMAYBE

On 8/28/2016 at 3:11 PM, Keep on Chucking said:

well, I've been into animating for a while, I used to use crappy online animating programs and flipnote DSI when I was a little kid, when I found mine imator when I was around 12/13 it basically turned into what I do all the time, it's because of mine imator that i've gotten more experienced and confident about using animation for something like my job in the future, I am going to actually go to college and follow an animation related education in about a year, when I graduate from skool.

My sister just went to college this year, and she went to the Art Institute of Chicago :D Hopefully she does well :P

this was the first forum i have ever got into, i started to connect here everyday, doing stuff all the time, and i achieved on being equal to my biggest idols, i have met and talked to all of 'em, acomplishing most of my dreams.

it all started when i saw a vide from @IAmOnlyMasada, that gave curiosity to me so i asked him about wich program he used, the i found MI and its forum, if not being of my cringe, maybe i wouldn't never met this forums.