How did mine-imator change your life?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

let's discuss stuff

Back in 2013, i was really bored when i saw cool minecraft animations. blender and c4d instantly popped up in my mind, so i gave up. but then i found mine-imator

mineimator helped me deal with boredom and deppression, i felt like an artist (as in throwing my thoughts on an animation and then publishing it), and when my channel started getting somewhat famous (by the end of 2013 i surpassed 50k subscribers if i remember correctly) i finally had something to brag about, and the money i got from youtube helped my family as i helped them with paying stuff, altough my social life went down the toilet, i did meet some nice people when i got into the forums (Fun Sad fact: people here are better friends than my real life friends)

Did mine-imator have any impact on your life? 

Well, now i dont have crazy thoughts that often.

I was lonely in school for like 3 years, no one was my friend, then i just came back to the forums when i decided to start animating again, the community was nice and everything. :thumbsup:

It pretty much was and still is a boredom killer.

Mine-imator got me started with animating and wallpaper making,

inspiring me to use advanced animation and vfx tools to create somewhat decent content.

It was a pretty fun experience so far and i met quite alot of new people

Edited by CuBix

Well people i meet online is always kinda better friends than my real friends. I also got into animating because i loved seing cartoons on tv, and wanted to make my own.

I have got into animating not long ago, but i have still much to learn. I am more into making 2D animations, but Mine-Imator pretty fun to. 

And it did kinda change my life. I have met so many people both on YouTube and in the forums. But... yea, that's it.

All my life I've wanted to pursue the fictional realm. I was awestruck by TV shows and games as a kid and still am. The closer I get to this unreachable place of wonder that I yearn for, the happier I am.

So, I thought I wanted to be a video game programmer/designer when I grew up, emphasizing my own lack of artistic value. That's when I started video editing with Roxio's simple creator studio, to get used to software and parade the internet with my love for fantasy. That got me comfortable enough to take on the video game software Construct 2.

After awhile, I was looking for the next step in video game making and stumbled upon a multitude of fantastic Minecraft animations along with a few Monster School ones. I thought, "These videos look way different and worse compared to the other ones. How does someone even make something like this?" That's when I searched for animation software out of curiosity and found this program, also spurred on by behind-the-scenes videos of my favorite animated movies.

Due to its simplicity, I was able to forge an incredible grasp of how animation works, its separate components, and discover my calling.

Mine-imator helped me realize how to get the closest I can be to what I've wanted most in the world and gave me an artistic personality along with a beautiful sight for all things beautiful and artistic. I would be nothing if it weren't for this software.

Edited by Emaniplex

Mine-imator helped me get started with animation. It changed my life as I had really nothing to do. I did had SFM (Source FilmMaker) first but put it away cause I was struggling with an advanced program. Thanks to Mine-imator, I can now live my dream of using SFM.

So i started to get bored of life and wanted wanted .......... you know ?

Then i started to play minecraft but then i Knew everything about it ( i played loats of other games too ). i got bored of life again and had suicidal thoughts.

Then one of my favorite youtubers ( Captain Sparklez ) uploaded this Minecraft animation parody thingy , I didn't care too much for the parody i just focused on the animation . 

I got interested in Programming and Animation .

Then I searched For animation and found blender and Cinema 4d . I  tried so hard so hard to animate with it but it was impossible for me and gave up and suicidal thoughts came back . 

Then i searched up minecraft animations and watched them one by one and came by Cazakoja's Channel . I watched his true love video and i simply cried for some reason i cried . he gave me motivation and then i looked up in his description and comments to see what he used for his animations . i found mine-imator .

I had so much fun with it . it was so Easy Sooooo easy and then Mine imator 1.0.0 DEMO came out . The graphics became alot better and then there was REALITY .

( i kinda did cry , My parents asked why i cried  )  . I found out Cade had a depression . Well i lost all my motivation after that . well yeah uhmmmm i kinda think i went to personal

2 hours ago, UnmutEMC said:

It changed me from a person who knows nothing about animating to a person who barely knows anything about animating.

That's it, the end.

Something about your humility here really bugs me.

when I was 7 years old I didn't know how to spell English because it's not my language so I saw people playing minecraft and animations I saw a Awsome render and I wanted to do the same I didnt find the app Surprisely I found out it was cinema 4D  but It for money then I gave up... when I was 11 years old I told myself that i never give up after I learned English so I discovered mine-imator I didn't know how to use the latest version But after 2weeks or so I Learned the basics of mine-imator And i told myself it's only the beginning And yeah that's the story and I joined the forums so I can improve myself so much 

Heh, funny thing really, my story is a LOT like @Keep on Chuckings, I started animating with MS Paint, (yeah,) then Flipnote Studio DSI, then found paint.net, and made Rise of the planet of the pingas (kek), then found Mine-imator by watching some of TheRageMinecrafts animations and rigs while I was on holiday. It was then, I made my first rig. How it changed my life? I made one pence of YouTube, and... got 25 subs? D end.