(Deleted 5: Gone and Gone)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, jailrush said:

Sorry but we are privately talking about a *secret* video we are going to make and if that bothers u JUST WALK OUT THE DOOR

Actually, that bothers everyone. It's necroposting. It isn't against the rules in these kind of topics but it's hecka annoying. How about you walk out the door instead? Not wasting my time to do that.

Just now, Cube Productions said:

Actually, that bothers everyone. It's necroposting. It isn't against the rules in these kind of topics but it's hecka annoying. How about you walk out the door instead? Not wasting my time to do that.

I'm sorry but what is necroposting? also, I'm not sharing any personal info with him. SO U WALK OUT DA DOOR

1 minute ago, jailrush said:

I'm sorry but what is necroposting? also, I'm not sharing any personal info with him. SO U WALK OUT DA DOOR

Necroposting is posting on a topic that has been dead for a long while. I ain't walking out the door no matter what.

Necroposting is posting on a topic that has been dead for a long while. I ain't walking out the door no matter what.

WUT!? when has this been posted (cause I don't read dates XD) BUT... If i'm necroposting and your the only person that has the nerve to talk about dead post then aren't u necroposting aswell?? :steve_csi:REKT

Just now, jailrush said:

WUT!? when has this been posted (cause I don't read dates XD) BUT... If i'm necroposting and your the only person that has the nerve to talk about dead post then aren't u necroposting aswell?? :steve_csi:REKT

No xD

You're clearly do not know what you're talking about. It's been here since August!!! No, you replied to something this old, you get scolded.

1 minute ago, Cube Productions said:

No xD

You're clearly do not know what you're talking about. It's been here since August!!! No, you replied to something this old, you get scolded.

Well, If something is this old then how come it doesn't have wrinkles!? I mean seriously if ur talking about something as pointless as this then why don't u go OUT DA DOOR!? :steve_csi:*trigger explosions*

Just now, jailrush said:

Well, If something is this old then how come it doesn't have wrinkles!? I mean seriously if ur talking about something as pointless as this then why don't u go OUT DA DOOR!? :steve_csi:*trigger explosions*

Lol you are horrible in burns, son.

5 minutes ago, jailrush said:

Just don't necropost, it's really annoying.

Also my brain cells are slowly rotting away from the stupid insults/burns(Burns?).

Lol you are horrible in burns, son.

Welp. I guess I'm done, u can go ahead and get a burn as hot as sun! If u cant leave a mark like the first degree, then  u shouldn't be even talking about stuff like this!? I can can make the third degree burn cause u start talking bout necroposting u make no sense and then suddenly make a big deal about it! HOW ABOUT U LEAVE AND I KEEP TALKING LIKE THIS ITO MAH MIC? :steve_csi:*trigger mega explosions*

Just now, jailrush said:

Welp. I guess I'm done, u can go ahead and get a burn as hot as sun! If u cant leave a mark like the first degree, then  u shouldn't be even talking about stuff like this!? I can can make the third degree burn cause u start talking bout necroposting u make no sense and then suddenly make a big deal about it! HOW ABOUT U LEAVE AND I KEEP TALKING LIKE THIS ITO MAH MIC? :steve_csi:*trigger mega explosions*

This is starting to get very stupid hahaha

If u cant leave a mark like the first degree, then  u shouldn't be even talking about stuff like this!? I can can make the third degree burn cause u start talking bout necroposting u make no sense and then suddenly make a big deal about it!

What kind of insult is that? So lame tbh.

2 minutes ago, Cube Productions said:

This is starting to get very stupid hahaha

What kind of insult is that? So lame tbh.

Soory I'm thinking really hard It melts every last of my brain cells thinking of some stupid burn! I shoulg call Brian the paramedic cause I just drank Overused joke trying to recover! Then u enter mah room and sez "Clorox is the antidote for a dumbness" I get up in yo face and say: "U WANT DUMB!? HOW ABOUT I KICK U AND U SEE THE PAIN DUMBNESS CAN CAUZ" :steve_csi:*trigger huge explosions*

39 minutes ago, jailrush said:

35 minutes ago, jailrush said:

31 minutes ago, jailrush said:

27 minutes ago, jailrush said:

8 minutes ago, jailrush said:

Soory I'm thinking really hard It melts every last of my brain cells thinking of some stupid burn! I shoulg call Brian the paramedic cause I just drank Overused joke trying to recover! Then u enter mah room and sez "Clorox is the antidote for a dumbness" I get up in yo face and say: "U WANT DUMB!? HOW ABOUT I KICK U AND U SEE THE PAIN DUMBNESS CAN CAUZ" :steve_csi:*trigger huge explosions*

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your frail and weak attempts at burns gave me cancer anyway.

2 minutes ago, SadGhoster87 said:

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your frail and weak attempts at burns gave me cancer anyway.

Ok I've been thinkin'. Have you ever been in argument where you didn’t know how to respond or what to say but several hours later you had the response ever? You probably even thought about a couple of them, but you couldn’t pull them out in the heat of the moment. We all had those moments, but sometimes we come up with a response so perfect that the other party had nothing to say. Take a look at what some people said to shut the other party up.

Just now, jailrush said:

Ok I've been thinkin'. Have you ever been in argument where you didn’t know how to respond or what to say but several hours later you had the response ever? You probably even thought about a couple of them, but you couldn’t pull them out in the heat of the moment. We all had those moments, but sometimes we come up with a response so perfect that the other party had nothing to say. Take a look at what some people said to shut the other party up.

:steve_csi:*trigger SUPER EXPLOSIONS*

Actually, I was just using and editing this copypasta.