Blue Screen

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is not a Mine imator Bug tis is just a request

today while i animate my animation and close to finish it i got a Blue Screen And i start anything from 0 so we need The Auto-Save like Minecraft Worlds it Save Automaticly so plz add this is the Next Version Of MI 

Well.. There is a Auto-Backup function which you can change to 1 minute, or on/off

Backup files can be loaded, another tip... if you are crashing, read through the crash-logs and try to see if you need to update something like direct-x, etc.

23 minutes ago, DigitalEvorian said:

Well.. There is a Auto-Backup function which you can change to 1 minute, or on/off

Backup files can be loaded, another tip... if you are crashing, read through the crash-logs and try to see if you need to update something like direct-x, etc.

um... is that Like Auto Save ? and Where I Can Found it and activit it

23 minutes ago, DigitalEvorian said:

In the settings page.. it's a cog in the.. upper bar of the interface i believe.

ooh thx i found it  .. so that working ? my projects will save automaticly every 1 minut ?

Edited by marwan