Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, LIsPixel said:

Good Job ;)
You Should Add 3.D Hair There And 3.D Assets There

The only 3D assets there will be are the backpack (which isn't mine) and the M4. I like to stay true to MC's styles. It helps keep the originality. (which is why I have tons of different overlays ready)

27 minutes ago, ThatSuperSaiyanStar said:

Nice Job

i rate 8.75/10

Why thank you!

1 minute ago, Private Cole Man said:

The only 3D assets there will be are the backpack (which isn't mine) and the M4. I like to stay true to MC's styles. It helps keep the originality. (which is why I have tons of different overlays ready)

Why thank you!

np

2 minutes ago, Private Cole Man said:

Ok Ok But You Should Make That 3.D Glasses There And Make It More Realistic ( Make It More Lil Bit Transparent There )

4 minutes ago, LIsPixel said:

Ok Ok But You Should Make That 3.D Glasses There And Make It More Realistic ( Make It More Lil Bit Transparent There )

1) They're goggles.

2) Well, I've been having transparency problems. It keeps making certain objects, such as characters and sometimes even everything, disappear within the view.

1 minute ago, Private Cole Man said:

1) They're goggles.

2) Well, I've been having transparency problems. It keeps making certain objects, such as characters and sometimes even everything, disappear within the view.

If You Had Problems Like That Here
.eJwNxEsOhCAMANC7cADqh4_1NgQJGrUltGYWk7n7-Bbva55-mdXsqk1WgO2QzH2zotxTLbYy16ukdojNfENSTXm_C6nANKAbwuzRuXePAWEal9kv6GOMiDGM6OChk_hDtlE1vz8LhCMI.jPzndU9A_PnHNPeGdb24czUoH7A.png

And You Goggles
Must Like This
.eJwNx0sOhCAMANC7cAAK8lG8DUGCZrQltMbFZO4-bl7yvuoep1rVLtJ5BdgOLjQ2zUIjt6obUTtr7gfrQhdkkVz2q6IwTCZ5E11I3r-GFBNMdnnvbEyLsbOZg4MbP0gP6o5N_f4JGSLr.PJIF88o1udwiMHM7G6ncqmulIqU.png

Once I downloaded it for an animation it was a .object file. Which confused me because it didn't come with the textures used for it. More to that is that you need to put it in a .zip file with all the textures. otherwise it wouldn't work correctly

39 minutes ago, Brizly said:

Once I downloaded it for an animation it was a .object file. Which confused me because it didn't come with the textures used for it. More to that is that you need to put it in a .zip file with all the textures. otherwise it wouldn't work correctly

Oh, thanks. I'll have that problem sorted out in a few days. I still have some personal school things to do in the mean time. 

On 8/25/2016 at 9:22 PM, LIsPixel said:

If You Had Problems Like That Here
.eJwNxEsOhCAMANC7cADqh4_1NgQJGrUltGYWk7n7-Bbva55-mdXsqk1WgO2QzH2zotxTLbYy16ukdojNfENSTXm_C6nANKAbwuzRuXePAWEal9kv6GOMiDGM6OChk_hDtlE1vz8LhCMI.jPzndU9A_PnHNPeGdb24czUoH7A.png

And You Goggles
Must Like This
.eJwNx0sOhCAMANC7cAAK8lG8DUGCZrQltMbFZO4-bl7yvuoep1rVLtJ5BdgOLjQ2zUIjt6obUTtr7gfrQhdkkVz2q6IwTCZ5E11I3r-GFBNMdnnvbEyLsbOZg4MbP0gP6o5N_f4JGSLr.PJIF88o1udwiMHM7G6ncqmulIqU.png

The settings didn't really help. All I needed to do was restart MineImator. xD

15 hours ago, Private Cole Man said:

Oh, thanks. I'll have that problem sorted out in a few days. I still have some personal school things to do in the mean time. 

The settings didn't really help. All I needed to do was restart MineImator. xD

Check Graphics settings of each cube or block used in goggles model and set the Render Depth on a number that is more than 0. I recommend you to set at least 10

20 hours ago, KawaiiPrincesa said:

PLs do mine ^w^ :diamond::Cake:  cute_neko_minecraft_skin_by_nyankitty360 btw how do i get my skin on the MINECRAFT SKIN:

it'll take some time (about 2-4 days coz of school)

13 hours ago, lifecraft said:

do you want 3D goggles?

i can make them for you

eh, no i already got 'em, thanks for the offer though