[Wallpaper Collab] Seconds Before Doom II (CLOSED)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

NOTE: THE COLLAB IS CLOSED FOR ENTRIES. ANY ENTRIES RECIEVED AFTER THE 26th OF SEPTEMBER WILL NOT BE ADDED INTO THE COLLAB.

Hey!

So if you remember a year ago I created a collab called Seconds Before Doom. If you want to see the full video, here ya go.

Well, it's been a year and about 1 month since the original collab, so I decided to reboot it as the sequel to the collab:

Seconds Before Doom   II

Basic Idea: You will create a wallpaper that takes place, as the name suggests, seconds before doom. The event? Anything you can imagine, your character getting thrown into lava, being eaten by zombies, getting assassinated by your doppelganger, whatever.

Example: (This is also my entry)

cIvbuBc.jpg

(Tornado's gonna suck him up)

Rules:

1. No sexual content, as this is a family-friendly site. Blood is allowed, but not too much. Any hyper-realistic diconnected body parts with bones sticking out will probably be disqualified.
  2. Your entry can NOT contain other forum members being the ones being killed, unless the forum member(s) gives permission or you die (Or get seriously injured) alongside them.
  3. I will accept any wallpapers above 720p, 1080p is HIGHLY recommended, but I can't stop you from going up to 4k.
  4. Editing and External Programs (After Effects, Photoshop, Paint.NET, GIMP, etc.) are allowed, this isn't MIDSA: Wallpaper Edition.
  5. No animated .gifs or videos
  6. Your entry has to end up with your character either getting killed or seriously injured. This is Seconds Before Doom after all, no Close Calls here.
  7. The entry must have YOU getting killed and/or seriously injured. Not someone else, not even your best friend, you.

Other Information:

All entries are due 12:00 AM PT (3:00 AM ET), September 26, which is a Monday. No late entries will be accepted.

• Anyone can join, regardless of skill level, again, this isn't MIDSA: Wallpaper Edition.
  • You may use whatever rigs, schematics, lighting techniques, external programs, lennys, etc. that you may want.
  • The entry may tell a story about any past experiences from you or others.
  • All photos in the ending video will be in one slideshow in the order of entries recieved.
  • TheTanJames will not be editing the video, I will.
  • You may do more then one entry.
  • You may use older Mine-imator versions, but it is highly recommended that you use the newer Mine-imator 1.0.0 versions.
  • If you do not have a dedicated skin to use (Ex. your Minecraft skin), you may use Steve.
  • You can submit your entry via posting it in this thread or PMing me.

I will review and evaluate every one of the entries I recieve.

If your entry isn't in the final video, the entry wasn't good enough to qualify (Too much flatlands, not enough effort, etc.), but the expectations won't be as high as MIDSA.

Participants: Red: Not Done | Green: Done | Gray: Not sure

• Caeden117
  • Ninja Dino
  • BBruce7815
  • CaptainClipy
  • Pigeon_
  • Slime
  • Lucian Animates
  • MonstEarl
  • ShadowAnimator21
  • Lapis Productions
  • Salaudo