I'm not sure if you got my comment earlier, but:
99% of- *shot*

But seriously, everyone here (Except the 1% minority) hates fad and with your topic name as "update" we wouldn't know if it WAS fad-related until we actually viewed the thread.

BTW the endoskeleton head looks like a big camera from the 1960s.

59 minutes ago, Simon G. Andersen said:

Why are people even making these horrible looking rigs? They just look nasty and ugly. 

Well, i guess thats the point of this rig???

But yea. They don't think, they always think their first rig they create is superous.

...i did think of my old/first rig i ever made... ;-;

13 hours ago, Caeden117 said:

I'm not sure if you got my comment earlier, but:
99% of- *shot*

But seriously, everyone here (Except the 1% minority) hates fad and with your topic name as "update" we wouldn't know if it WAS fad-related until we actually viewed the thread.

BTW the endoskeleton head looks like a big camera from the 1960s.

wtf you said it 3 times aaaaa :facepalm:

12 hours ago, Tiedemies1 said:

Well, i guess thats the point of this rig???

But yea. They don't think, they always think their first rig they create is superous.

...i did think of my old/first rig i ever made... ;-;

im don t think it rig is super puper cool   (bu im like it)

11 hours ago, Juno said:

Its okay but fad is unpopular. (You probably know this by now) 

no i know this

11 hours ago, Juno said:

if you dont know supah.exe making this rigs too

Well Well What About Here

First Lets Dont Talk About The Cancer And Bad Rigs Etc Ok.
Second What About You @muztanchik83 Make A Good Wallpaper Okay ? Dont Make Fandom ( Undertale, F.N.A.F, Etc ) People Lil Bit Hate Like That Here And F.N.A.F Now Not Really Popular Now Ok ?

And The Third If You Wanna Make Good Wallpapers And Dont Wanna Get Negative Comments Here, Just Add More Details On Your Wallpaper ( Lights, Scematic Map, Etc ) And Need Title Good Tho Just That Thx You

Edited by LIsPixel

12 minutes ago, LIsPixel said:

Well Well What About Here

First Lets Dont Talk About The Cancer And Bad Rigs Etc Ok.
Second What About You @muztanchik83 Make A Good Wallpaper Okay ? Dont Make Fandom ( Undertale, F.N.A.F, Etc ) People Lil Bit Hate Like That Here And F.N.A.F Now Not Really Popular Now Ok ?

And The Third If You Wanna Make Good Wallpapers And Dont Wanna Get Negative Comments Here, Just Add More Details On Your Wallpaper ( Lights, Scematic Map, Etc ) And Need Title Good Tho Just That Thx You

im hate undertale but like fad sorry im posts topic with fad and minecraft story mode