Thebloxpro 4K Wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

How much do you like it?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• UGLY | 0%
    • Needs Work | 5%
    • Meh not fellin it dude | 10%
    • Ok... | 20%
    • cool | 40%
    • Great job buddy! :D | 60%
    • NOICE!!! | 80%
    • Awsome bro | 100%
    • OOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | 100,000,000%

Many sunflare that don't look like sunflare. Also, your right-hand fingers go through your hoodie and the dog's pose looks a little unnatural.

25 minutes ago, Thebloxpro said:

shut up

If you can't take criticism then this forum probably isn't for you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just Saiyan.

And please don't take that in the wrong way. I just mean that this forum is all about criticism. Please don't get mad when people try to tell you what you can improve on.

Edited by Colonel Muffin

U people are so negative! Almost 98% of u all are negative.

Why so focused on the cons of this? Thats all ur comments are criticism and negative or suggestions... did u see what great things he did? No, Why? idk thats how u guys are...

Finally:

It looks nice really! just the light focus should be fixed a little :)

There's a blade of grass extruding from the wolf.

Also, I'm not sure why you continue to call yourself a "respected" rigger and animator. and there's also a typo in animator you haven't caught onto for months now

4 minutes ago, Taki21 said:

Sure But still u get my point its so simple to understand like the comments u guys wrote that are also simple to understand...

but if we don't tell him what he did wrong, he'll never improve, and he'll continue to make wallpapers that have zero lighting, lens flares traveling through arms, and grass going through the torsos of wolves, won't he?

This is just what it's like on the forums. when you don't do good, people aren't going to sugar coat it here, 9 times out of 10. it can be tough, with... certain people that are much rougher than the rest of us... but it's just how you improve.

1 hour ago, Taki21 said:

U people are so negative! Almost 98% of u all are negative.

Why so focused on the cons of this? Thats all ur comments are criticism and negative or suggestions... did u see what great things he did? No, Why? idk thats how u guys are...

A lot of us are at times, but take it from me, this is a case of a guy who's really bad at taking criticism.

Needs more work... alright, who have chosen Ugly over there? thats r00d :facepalm:

Em, i guess you could change "Ugly" to "Bad, needs more work"

less r00dnes

Edited by BagasMC

15 hours ago, Thebloxpro said:

fine ill  just take it down >:(

wow, you REALLY cant take constructive criticism can you.

we're just trying to help you improve, we're telling you what you did wrong so you can do better.

You don't need to take it down because not everyone thinks you did AMAZING.