Super Compatible Mouth Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 10/1/2016 at 7:45 PM, Jovan0896 said:

How do you make an inverted cube?

Well 1. Open up the library. 2. Click on the cube you wish to be inverted. 3. At the under of the button "Mapped Texture" you should see a button saying "Invert". Click the button and on the preview and the cube in actual form will be inverted.

@Nimi You know your mouth rig? Well i was inspired by it and made my own. It looks kinda good except for the fact that the teeth, and mouth can oversize. So i call mine a failure.

Its not a edited version of yours though, just an inspiration. If you wish to download the images yourself, Here: https://www.mediafire.com/?4vp40e2669aer72    https://www.mediafire.com/?copaw96xgbpdi2d

WOW

JK

will I am also good at mine-imator just like you

some people dosent know that things in mine-imator has a show faceback so when you turn it on the thing like enderman

or zombie pigmen or etc will show their back face that will fix the wrong model but

KEEP GOING DUDE AND PLEASE DO MORE UPDATES FOR MINE-IMATOR COMMUNITY BUILD

EVEN IF YOU SAID NOT YOU SHOULD DO THAT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE GOT SUCKED AT RIGGING

ADDED 1.10 AND 1.11 AND 1.12 FEATURES PLEASE PLEASE DO IT

Edited by m0ham3d 123

16 minutes ago, m0ham3d 123 said:

...but

KEEP GOING DUDE AND PLEASE DO MORE UPDATES FOR MINE-IMATOR COMMUNITY BUILD

EVEN IF YOU SAID NOT YOU SHOULD DO THAT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE GOT SUCKED AT RIGGING

ADDED 1.10 AND 1.11 AND 1.12 FEATURES PLEASE PLEASE DO IT

No.

44 minutes ago, m0ham3d 123 said:

and why ? tell me NOW

Because the mod is discontinued(which you can find out why in the topic's comments) and David will likely eventually add them to Mine-imator anyways sometime in the future.(Which idk when, so don't ask me when the next update will come out.) Also, don't report your message, press the quote button on the person you're replying to's message and write your message and click "submit reply".

will thanks for the tip

oh wait I will make a new rig as like a new mob in minecraft

hes name is soust

its a ghost but he has a soul

health:18

spawn:in nether caves

attack strength:

easy:3

normal:5

hard:7

type:hostile

spawn with armour ?:sometimes hes spawn only with bow

hate:villagers

level spawn:at less 5

can light ?:hes body can light the brightness is 100%

good idea?

23 minutes ago, Nimi said:

Because the mod is discontinued(which you can find out why in the topic's comments) and David will likely eventually add them to Mine-imator anyways sometime in the future.(Which idk when, so don't ask me when the next update will come out.) Also, don't report your message, press the quote button on the person you're replying to's message and write your message and click "submit reply".

1 minute ago, m0ham3d 123 said:

will thanks for the tip

hes name is soust

attack strength:

good idea?

25 minutes ago, Nimi said:

will thanks for the tip

hes name is soust

attack strength:

good idea?

You need to make some cubes for expressions, folder them accordingly and mess with scales. I also tried that, but when you make expressions exactly on Z that has the mouth, expressions disappears due to alpha glitch that is used in the rig. You can make them slightly more forward, to gain this effect:

Spoiler

I03S1.png

You need to make it yourself, I can't release the modified version due to license.

If you're too lazy, you can also see for other rigs that contains expressions - for example SKIBBZ if you like detail, or mine if you like simplicity :)

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 7:20 PM, Nimi said:

Hi! I made a mouth rig that is compatible with anything you put it on, a mouth rig that fulfills it's purpose in any situation. For something you'd think that would require extruding, it doesn't thanks to the Render Depth slider. With the Render Depth slider and alpha glitch, we can "cut" textures, and have control of what's rendered after the cut. Okay, so enough explaining, here are some screenshots! :D

Reveal hidden contents

0NZvPDp.png

FM8alOG.png

Features:

-Easy controls (X scale = Width, Z scale = Height) (Z scale for teeth rows)

-Easy installation

-Works on any skin, or really anything for that matter actually.

-I can't believe it's not one skin tone!

-No textures

How to install:

1.) Import mouth rig .object

2.) Parent to character's head (Or object, whatever you're using it for.)

3.) ???

4.) Profit

Usage Policy:

• You can release it in personal/ OC character rigs. Edited or not.(Must be named 'Nimi's mouth rig.') But, it's required in that rig's credits to give credit to me for the usage of the mouth rig if used.
  • You can't release it/ or parts of it on default Mine-imator objects(Mobs, blocks, ect.), Steve/ Alex rigs, character template rigs, or facial rigs.
  • You can release edits of the rig, but only privately, and not publicly.
  • If used in a creation of any kind, there must be credit.

Download

If you could comment your skin/ rig testing the mouth rig that would be awesome. :thumbsup:

Reveal hidden contents

If you're looking for a facial rig that uses this mouth, look here.

Keep calm and Exotic butters Great work :D