Openable Pokeball

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

@PikaMasterzMC Made this to see if I could make an openable pokeball and it worked for the most part. 

tFk3qJ1.png

vSI8zhO.png

Unlike PikaMasterzMC's pokeballs, these use textures. From certain angles when the pokeball is open, there are spots where you can see through the middle due to the low res as seen in the picture. I'm not sure if mapped textures support higher resolutions.

Download

(Most of the parts are just named "stuff" but the things you don't need to edit are locked)

Edit: Made it look a bit better (transparency issue) 

Added background to second pic to show what it would look like in an actual animation

Download Updated.

Just to Clarify, I did not make this to be better than PikaMasterzMC. Its just a proof of concept.

Edited by GbStudio

2 hours ago, Alexzandro77Games said:

I tryed out the rig myself and it didnt work out as well as it should have, it was messed up

What do you mean? The top part should always be at 90 degrees rotation when closed.

6 hours ago, Cube Productions said:

Bruh. Objects with textures should be in a .zip file, not a .object. Otherwise, it will lose its textures!

Oh. I uploaded the wrong file then. My bad.

@Alexzandro77GamesIt should work now. 

Edited by GbStudio