Why is Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5 look better than 1.0.6

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

When rendering there is a drop in quality. I use to be able to chose the codec, Cinematic code by radius, and it would render the fog and shadows a bit better. Any reasons why this was removed and is there anyway I can use it in 1.0.6. I would still animate in Demo 5, but not being able to redo or undo makes it hard.   

5 minutes ago, ThatSuperSaiyanStar said:

i wish if they fix the music/sound glitch

sounds dosen't work only after restarting mine imator like 2 times

To fix the sound thing, you need to open Mine-imator straight from the exe file. Using the shortcut glitches it for some reason. (I think that's your problem).

Just now, iSheep said:

i'll actually try that, i have glitches with my sound too

Yeah I've had that problem since it was possible to add sound. But using the exe instead of the shortcut works every time.

2 hours ago, Caeden117 said:

I dont know why David removed the feature to select codecs, but people can certainly make a mod to re-add in codecs, so you might as well wait until that comes out if you plan on using 1.0.6

It's a bumer that 1.0.6 fixes a lot of things, but takes away the option I really liked. 

• No more complicated codec settings

that's one of the things I found on the update notes. 

4 hours ago, Let'sPlayLore said:

When rendering there is a drop in quality. I use to be able to chose the codec, Cinematic code by radius, and it would render the fog and shadows a bit better. Any reasons why this was removed and is there anyway I can use it in 1.0.6. I would still animate in Demo 5, but not being able to redo or undo makes it hard.   

You can still manually change the codec by adding (example) .mp4, .mov, etc.  As for the fog, I'm sure you can just mess with the settings to make it look a bit better.

6 hours ago, 8bit Animations said:

You can still manually change the codec by adding (example) .mp4, .mov, etc.  As for the fog, I'm sure you can just mess with the settings to make it look a bit better.

That just changes the format, not the glorious codec.

On 7/30/2016 at 6:31 PM, 8bit Animations said:

I've tried a lot of different setting, but still it doesn't look as good.

this was made with 1.0.0 demo 5 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIqEfQ6ceBE&ab_channel=Let'sPlayLore

and this with 1.0.6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuPxNAptZ_I&ab_channel=Let'sPlayLore

everything just looked better, but not having a undo or redo option was awful too.