More sprites in Mine-Imator (Also feedback needed)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You probably intend to imitate the base movements until you start to mesh them with your own custom motions.

So, if you really are going for initial mimicking, why don't you play a Texture by Texture gif behind your Sprite Rig and copy them like that so you can translate the Sprites into an animated collection of parts? I say that because Sans' head bounces around at a sluggish and uneven pace in the original animation while yours is slower and more orderly. I also think Undyne's animation is too exaggerated and Linear compared to the original, which doesn't involve her right arm jittering in circles but simply going out and in and down and upward from her body.

4 minutes ago, Juno said:

Fandom is what pushed me away from it, if you're wondering.

Could you imagine if you became unbelievably famous and admired for a project that you poured your heart and soul into and created with a lot of love and care, and then you asked someone what they thought of it and they started talking to you about your cancerous fanbase?

You would be saying, "What? What do the people who like my creation and what they choose to do have to do with my magnificent work of art? Can't you talk to me about what my creation is worth and why it's great or not great based on itself?"

And they would say, "I don't know, I've seen some pretty cringy stuff that's kept me from enjoying what you made..."

Do you know how infuriated you would be?  8D

Moral of the story: don't talk or worry about fanbases or use them to form opinions on something. Just judge the subject by its merit, decide whether you like it or not, and move on.

1 hour ago, Caeden117 said:

Since when did Sans move smoothly 8D

Since the game was created.

Ontopic: I like it, it's very smooth, maybe you could make some custom movements? :thumbsup:

It's very easy for me to like this since I like Undertale, though I'm not on the cringy part of the fanbase.

Two things.

1. You can further work on the movements. What i mean is right now they are noticeably more jagged than the game's animations. I get it is pretty hard to replicate the animations in games and such, but if you really try to nail the transitions you could get something almost identical.

2. The eye sparkle on Undyne should fade to transparency 0, not fade to black.

Other than that, it's pretty good.

Edited by EpicJ
Actual sprite animation would be good too.

2 hours ago, Ethan. said:

I thought I had the transparency to 0, don't know if I just wasn't paying attention or not.

i'd recommend to slow down the undyne animation and fast up the sans one.

also, i recommend to put all the sprites brightness to 100% so it looks really white like it is in the game

Just now, LolDoge said:

Don't you mean Undertail? Anyways, I get you hate Undertale but attacking someone for liking it? That makes you a COMPLETE aperture space.:facepalm:

Undertail.. e.e What have the internet become? Owell...

I didn't attack him. I attacked the whole cringy fanbase. I can have my opinions on the fanbase just as I can have opinions on the game.

Just now, Marten said:

Undertail.. e.e What have the internet become? Owell...

I didn't attack him. I attacked the whole cringy fanbase. I can have my opinions on the fanbase just as I can have opinions on the game.

I guess you're gonna attack the Pokemon fanbase now? Oh what ever, you don't care about Undertales fanbase's feelings anyways, now, I'd like if you didn't continue your attacking.

2 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

I guess you're gonna attack the Pokemon fanbase now? Oh what ever, you don't care about Undertales fanbase's feelings anyways, now, I'd like if you didn't continue your attacking.

I'm gonna type everything from here in the font size of 10 to make it look like it isn't much text even though it isn't.

I'd care about the fanbase's feeling if I had any relationship to it which I don't but I don't try to make them feel bad either. The difference between a fanbase and their feeling is very big and I honestly only said that the fanbase is cringy. I didn't say anything about the actuall fans. A person is not necessary cringy just because he/she likes Undertale. Maybe he's a fan of something you like too, then I guess he'd be something in between cringy and cool, aka a normal friend/person. And I posted that post a week ago. I never attacked anyone, infact you attacked my opinion.

1 minute ago, Marten said:

I'm gonna type everything from here in the font size of 10 to make it look like it isn't much text even though it isn't.

I'd care about the fanbase's feeling if I had any relationship to it which I don't but I don't try to make them feel bad either. The difference between a fanbase and their feeling is very big and I honestly only said that the fanbase is cringy. I didn't say anything about the actuall fans. A person is not necessary cringy just because he/she likes Undertale. Maybe he's a fan of something you like too, then I guess he'd be something in between cringy and cool, aka a normal friend/person. And I posted that post a week ago. I never attacked anyone, infact you attacked my opinion.

"  but I don't try to make them feel bad either. " Except for me? " "I didn't say anything about the actuall fans." except for saying that if someone likes Undertale they're cringy. "A person is not necessary cringy just because he/she likes Undertale." continuing what I said "I never attacked anyone, infact you attacked my opinion." except for me. "infact you attacked my opinion." I didn't attack your opinion lol, I asked "So if I like a game I'm cringy?" Thats hardly attacking your opinion, now, can you stop?