Survival Island: Day One [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

survival_island__day_one_by_sb7989_art-d

"Stevie's stuck on an island, trying to make the best of the circumstances he's currently in. The first thing he has to do is collect wood to build himself a make-shift hut."

I'm thinking about making a series of wallpapers based around this idea [survival island]. Like, maybe make a new wallpaper every week showing his [Stevie's] progress on the island. Thoughts? :)

1 minute ago, NietyFox said:

It's kinda recommended that you don't use 4K because the forums(I don't mean the forumers)doesn't like that type of res.

oh, i didn't actually know that. thanks for the advice :>

9 minutes ago, NietyFox said:

It's kinda recommended that you don't use 4K because the forums(I don't mean the forumers)doesn't like that type of res.

I realised that after 3 wallpapers and no one told me that. even though I had some toughts about it.

24 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

What do you mean? 4K looks fine on the forums. .-.

24 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

... what do you mean...  4K is the highest res, it's a good thing...

The pictures are a little blurry and they get stretched out. Even if you put the picture bigger on the forums.

2 hours ago, SB7989 said:

it's supposed to be his special weapon/tool. It's made out of red stone (literally stone that's red)

oh ok, but could you make it just a little bit more red?