Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Uh Idk  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like It?

• Prankster Gangster
    • Yes
    • Meh kinda
    • NOPE

Well I made this :3 for MobkillerAnimations

Picture:

Spoiler

mYEGQjf.png

He Currently Used it on his forums :3 I would've posted it earlier butt I didn't have a forums account :3 

Check His channel out here:

Watch the Making Of the Wallpaper Here:

Spoiler

Edited by TheLionwarrior
Forgot Image xD

@Skjold well im like a kid and well i can't pay for stuff and i just found OBS oh and uh jackscepticeye uses bandicam so uh... yeah it's also easy to use and other ones don't work for me so uh... yeah thats why

@Skjold Whats up /w you anyway im new to the forums and it's like about the WALLPAPER not the video ._.  *Cough Cough LEAFY IS HERE *cough *cough

4 hours ago, TheLionwarrior said:

@Skjold well im like a kid and well i can't pay for stuff and i just found OBS oh and uh jackscepticeye uses bandicam so uh... yeah it's also easy to use and other ones don't work for me so uh... yeah thats why

@Skjold Whats up /w you anyway im new to the forums and it's like about the WALLPAPER not the video ._.  *Cough Cough LEAFY IS HERE *cough *cough

Thats Skjold for you.

1 hour ago, TheLionwarrior said:

I don't get why Skjold disliked this this is MobKillers thing lol he uses it.

Skjold offers constructive criticism to help you become better and create better content. He's not breaking any rules or pretending to be better. Just take what he says and try and improve yourself. If you always shut out constructive criticism, you'll be blind to your own flaws, so please just listen to him. He's not like Leafy. His advice is meant usually to help rather than to oppose you, it's just hard to tell sometimes.

14 minutes ago, MobKiller Animations said:

"The Darkness and the Light once lived in harmony, but now the world will someday cross"

I love it btw

:3

Just now, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

Thats not a bad wallpaper for a first try :D,but...I recommend you remove the text :l

It was for Mobkillers banner (I Lost the one were the thing fits all on the screen) Look at his forums account to see. www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/profile/21809-mobkiller-animations/

:3

22 minutes ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

Skjold offers constructive criticism to help you become better and create better content. He's not breaking any rules or pretending to be better. Just take what he says and try and improve yourself. If you always shut out constructive criticism, you'll be blind to your own flaws, so please just listen to him. He's not like Leafy. His advice is meant usually to help rather than to oppose you, it's just hard to tell sometimes.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Jk xD

22 hours ago, zoocomicsx said:

Dude you didn't even experience Skjold in his final form and your getting butt hurt about it.

i've seen wut he's posted before :P

14 hours ago, TheCookieIzDrew said:

Did you literally watch the intro on youtube, and then switched windows?

no it's prerecorded i can re do it better (cause now i know how :3)

Just now, zoocomicsx said:

did you make that intro? if you made it it should be somewhere on your computer just add it to the video

I didn't my friend did and im trying to upload the BETTER one now i can't connect to the network 4 some reason i will try RE-Upload the video :3

49 minutes ago, TheCookieIzDrew said:

So you pre-recorded a video off of youtube instead of receiving the .mp4 file?

I have it now just before BEFORE I didn't know how :3 that was like 2 months ago tho :3