NeonLight Collab!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

19 hours ago, Patrick said:

I wish i entered.

19 hours ago, ShadowUnicornAnimations said:

same

18 hours ago, ILatentKitsuneI said:

You should make a Second Neon Light Collab, this collab was pretty cool :3

17 hours ago, Pancakes Hero! said:

tag me in second i will make entry in same time i read the rules.

jk, i just will make it in same day.

15 hours ago, Lapis Productions said:

If a second one is coming out i want to be in it.

11 hours ago, LucianAnimations said:

pleas make another collab for this plessssssssss

Well, according to @NiSoSiam. He's afraid about communicating to you guys because he isn't actually good at English (You can see him tho) and it's really hard to host in forum because there's a lot of people in the forum so he decided to hosted in our personal group "MATH". Easy to communicate and uhh... more easier to remind about the collab but whatever, me and him will look forward about hosting in this place. Hope you guys have enough patient.

He told like that to me.

5 hours ago, Phupha said:

Well, according to @NiSoSiam. He's afraid about communicating to you guys because he isn't actually good at English (You can see him tho) and it's really hard to host in forum because there's a lot of people in the forum so he decided to hosted in our personal group "MATH". Easy to communicate and uhh... more easier to remind about the collab but whatever, me and him will look forward about hosting in this place. Hope you guys have enough patient.

He told like that to me.

Ah, ok.

7 hours ago, Phupha said:

He told like that to me.

Ok thanks.

41 minutes ago, CaptainClipy said:

Amazing. I would love to be part of a second one.

Music?

In the description, Thefatrat - unity

34 minutes ago, "Anonymous" said:

"Epic" animation.

Hope to see another one like this. :popcorn:

17 hours ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

its good...but at 0:55...

704.jpg

:D 

On 4/8/2559 at 4:11 AM, Salaudo said:

So on the Neonlight collab does everyone get a part of the song they get to sync they're animation too?

Ontopic: i say the best entries to this was @WitherCube @Nature Gecko and PlGMCDesign <-- (Name didn't show up on MI forums list)

yes. it's animaiton too

and i think the best is @UnmutEMC and @Nature Gecko:D