Question about Chat

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I know there are similar answers to this question, but here are some reasons why it's inactive:

• The unofficial Mine-imator Discord server is being used more often than the chat, so I'd say it will have taken priority to be there than in the chat here. There are reasons for that as well, but I don't wanna describe them.
  • The regulars in the chat don't see the point in showing up, and we get that bystander mentality: Nobody does something, nothing happens. Somebody does something, everyone does that same something.
  • People who are in groups/guilds don't visit the chat here since they usually have a skype group they regularly go to. However, I believe that isn't a contributing factor.

On 1/5/2017 at 6:23 PM, TheMineraftKid said:

Can someone give me an updated code of the discord server as the chatroom is unused

https://discord.gg/AJ96JWE

It's mostly just text chatting now, but keep in mind that it's somewhat inactive compared to other discord chats I know of.