Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I know this isn't the random/test animation subforum but I'll give a little criticism on the flip anyways, it's just a small thing that you could easly fix, dw.

At 0:07 he was changing direction without any smoothing. Besides that, it's perfect.

Ontopic: Great tutorial.

Edited by Marten

On 7/1/2016 at 3:41 PM, ShadowUnicornAnimations said:

Cool! :thumbsup: 

:D

20 hours ago, Lee Animations said:

Flippity Flop

You forgot "Floo"!

13 hours ago, Marten said:

I know this isn't the random/test animation subforum but I'll give a little criticism on the flip anyways, it's just a small thing that you could easly fix, dw.

At 0:07 he was changing direction without any smoothing. Besides that, it's perfect.

Ontopic: Great tutorial.

Ah yes. I am aware of that, but this was done more or less "on the fly" as I recorded the tutorial (and, as I said in the video, it was my first attempt and I hadn't practiced it beforehand. Lul), so a little roughness is to be expected. The main point is to illustrate the base concept, and maybe at a later time revisit with more "advanced" tips.

I appreciate the criticism, though!

16 minutes ago, Lee Animations said:

@AnxiousCynic Also I think your character should have bent a little more, because if this was real life, my bones would crack and I would be in hospital.

Well who said he didn't crack his bones and go to the hospital!? Sometimes you-a do da flip, and you-a miss-a da landing!