Sticky Template! [Male version] (DOWNLOAD)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

11 minutes ago, Pigeon_ said:

As soon as I saw the notification I immediately alt tabbed out of DOOM and got right to work to put my character on it.

It's really simple to use once you figure out how to use everything, and overall looks great.

dprkFEn.png

Glad you liked it! xD

5 hours ago, BBruce7815 said:

cool!

maybe i release my template too, it's a bit complicated

i would try to make it more easy to animate, like lock the useless stuff, rename stuff etc.

im actually doing that at the moment.

Edited by Tiedemies1

8 hours ago, Tiedemies1 said:

i would try to make it more easy to animate, like lock the useless stuff, rename stuff etc.

im actually doing that at the moment.

i did it for myself xD what i need is a skinbase and a showcase vid.

WOW  Look its my secondary skin that i can't use (I used SKIBBZ Lightroom but green colored and a stormtrooper blaster which i forgot the creator of the rig of the Stormtrooper that have the blaster and i typed my name wrong so its beetween not between) lol https://www.youtube.com/user/SKIBBZ101 oh yeahf8DGzja.png

Edited by TheHumanBeetweenTheClones
Have a second idea what to type

Um... Do i need to delete all of my second skin parts?? the ones from 1.9? If yess... Tell me

And When i put the file in the folder and replace the template with my skin it's a purple skin with No eyes and nothing like that... PLZ HALP

thanks if you help meh

6 minutes ago, vincenzik309 said:

Um... Do i need to delete all of my second skin parts?? the ones from 1.9? If yess... Tell me

And When i put the file in the folder and replace the template with my skin it's a purple skin with No eyes and nothing like that... PLZ HALP

thanks if you help meh

nvm Found out!

Um... what's a RGB Skin? Sorry i'm new to Rigs

23 hours ago, vincenzik309 said:

Um... what's a RGB Skin? Sorry i'm new to Rigs

RGB stands for Red Green Blue. It is a code that determines the colour of pixels and visualizes them in the form of a hex code. You'll need to copy the hex code of the colour you want for the skin. In Paint.net, you can do this by using the colour picker tool on the skin colour, clicking the 'more' tab on the colour wheel, and copying the string of numbers and letters in the 'hex' box and pasting them into the hex box in mine-imator under the 'colour' tab. It tells you how in the topic. It's really very easy.

Edited by EpicJ

21 hours ago, EpicJ said:

RGB stands for Red Green Blue. It is a code that determines the colour of pixels and visualizes them in the form of a hex code. You'll need to copy the hex code of the colour you want for the skin. In Paint.net, you can do this by using the colour picker tool on the skin colour, clicking the 'more' tab on the colour wheel, and coping the string of numbers and letters in the 'hex' box and pasting them into the hex box in mine-imator under the 'colour' tab. It tells you how in the topic. It's really very easy.

Thanks!!