Fluid Script Productions (A new and better team)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey MI Forums, it's me Zoo again, This time i'm not here to talk about MineWars or MCSeries I want to talk about my joinable team Fluid Script Productions (FSP) xyzbzyx.png

What is FSP?

FSP is a MI team like CAW except we actually make animations and help others with theirs. Our current projects are MineWars and MCSeries a platform to watch animations on. We've been around for about three months but this is the first time i'm officially announcing FSP as a REAL animation group. We have animating legends such as @Mike @Astro Animations @BAC0NB0Y @Ninjabee_Redtricity :D and @LucianAnimations and forum veterans such as @Deminu and  @Marten Studios. We have a total of 20 official participants. Including Professional voice actors and After effects experts. You can also receive free advertisement for your channel and a chance to get your series on the front page of MCSeries.

How to join and get help with animations?

On July 10th and so on only If you want FSP to take the time out to support and make your projects and animations better you must first become an FSP member by sending me your Skype and putting the FSP logo in your signature. If you just need help you will not be added to the group chat but can pm different members and collaborate with them. If you have outstanding skill in Animation, Voice Acting, or Rigging and want to help and particapate in MineWars than you can be added to the group chat.

On July 10th make this the best team on the forums! There are only 10 outstanding positions available on July 10th and only 5 projects can be helped with at one time so dont miss your chance! (BTW members are NOT obligated to help you, if they say no then that's the answer)

(If your a member and need a custom sig picture PM me)

Categories and members

Animators: @Ninjabee_Redtricity @Astro Animations @Dr. Nexil @Mike @LucianAnimations @Animator Dark @HiDie @Marten Studios @zoocomicsx @BAC0NB0Y

Graphic Artists: @Deminu @Nicolasev @Patrick

Riggers: @Kylebirch @Nicolasev @Dr. Nexil  @Patrick

Voice actors: @Dannyboi @JayLightningMC @Deminu @zoocomicsx

Music production: @Sword @Basseyh @Deminu

If I forgot you let me know

if you would like to become a full member email me a detailed application here: Zoocomicsx@gmail.com

Edited by zoocomicsx

I am the secondary animator of RP (rigness productions) I am currently on my break time, 10 minutes. I took my time to have a look at this new post. I see that your if you have a job you dedicate your time and energy to it, thats what we need. I know you are busy an i am basically wasting your time but i just want you to know that rigness productions would like to make a deal with you, we help you, FSP helps us. If you do not want to help us we will still help you, I know you probably don't even know why i am talking about this, if you want to know i will tell you but i wanted to use my break to have a look through the forums.

13 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

FSP is a MI team like CAW except we actually make animations and help others with theirs.

CAW isn't a Mine-imator team, just sayin. :L

Are you still mad at us because we didn't want to be associated with your website? 8D 

12 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

If MCseries is a website I can help. Im a student in C programming and I think I could do HTML aswell. Ill just see if I can find its topic

HTML is nothing like C. And then you would also need to know CSS, Javascript, and maybe PHP. Good luck.

Oh, it's weebly.

2 minutes ago, ZAIN3R said:

I am the secondary animator of RP (rigness productions) I am currently on my break time, 10 minutes. I took my time to have a look at this new post. I see that your if you have a job you dedicate your time and energy to it, thats what we need. I know you are busy an i am basically wasting your time but i just want you to know that rigness productions would like to make a deal with you, we help you, FSP helps us. If you do not want to help us we will still help you, I know you probably don't even know why i am talking about this, if you want to know i will tell you but i wanted to use my break to have a look through the forums.

I don't think we need anyone's help as a team since we already have alot of animators, but i do appreciate the offer, I really do. You cant help us but we CAN help you though.

Just now, Dr. Nexil said:

............ @zoocomicsx, we kinda got our hands full at the moment. I don't think you should start letting us be rented out....

I said July 10th, and im not renting anyone out, i also said no member is obligated to help anyone outside of FSP. The reason I set the date for FSP going public later is because were busy im the one who should know that :D

1 minute ago, zoocomicsx said:

I said July 10th, and im not renting anyone out, i also said no member is obligated to help anyone outside of FSP. The reason I set the date for FSP going public later is because were busy im the one who should know that :D

But we're still gonna be super-busy even after july 10th.

Edited by Dr. Nexil

Just now, zoocomicsx said:

I don't think we need anyone's help as a team since we already have alot of animators, but i do appreciate the offer, I really do. You cant help us but we CAN help you though.

I am heading over to MCBoomBox's house  right now. I could message u on skype from his account, he lets me. He would be sitting next to me.

Just now, Dr. Nexil said:

But we're still gonna be super-busy even after july 10th.

Not as a whole team i meant you can ask specific member for help not the whole team

1 minute ago, ZAIN3R said:

I am heading over to MCBoomBox's house  right now. I could message u on skype from his account, he lets me. He would be sitting next to me.

FSP goes public July 10th

Just now, PikaMasterzMC said:

That's a dangerously high amount of members I must say from my past experiences with teams.

Not really, most of them are voice actors I dont use the group chat to discuss business i ususally PM them, there are no conflicts and only two people left in a span of 3 months