Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

MineWars poll  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Will this be a good series?

• Of course m8!
    • Heck no! This series sucks butt!

Kiro is that how it's spelled is 15?! He sounds freakin' 11!

RANT TIME!
Kiro's mom sounds like she gave birth as a teen.
This fire is behaving illogically in this clip:

ZKpDXMj.png

The plot feels so thin I could blow it away like a spider web.
There is nothing for miles in the window of the house.
Main character narration in anything is horrible. Especially when he's just explaining who he is.
I can't tell if this takes place one week or one thousand years ago since there's kings, swat, ferris wheels, and iron wood & stone brick all laid within five feet of each other.
The fact that this place went from city in flat endless space to wooden house with mountain view from Kiro being born to 15. That or he just decided to take a walk in the mountains that didn't exist 15 years ago after his parents seemingly vanished.eCypKNT.jpg

But the worst, THE WORST PART, is this guys face when killing someone.

Spoiler

RApIvc7.png

And just to try my hand, I'm going to guess what the storyline is.

Ahem. "Angsty teen boy from regular family who's parents wear clothes like they're freakin' 12, has his parents taken away by evil king for unknown reasons. At least, reasons not explained to him or in very vague detail because it must be very obvious to him that the king is evil or else he wouldn't try and do anything about it.
The king is killing people for whatever McGuffin he needs them for.
Generic protagonist #3047 goes out and obtains some power whether it be training, magic, or a moral lesson that gives him the strength to fight something called Mine-Wars or something like that and may or may not have living parents at the end. But as we know all heroes but lose at least one guardian before the reach greatness.
Kirito #27 likely meets friends or other travelers or something along the way from his house to the castle to aid him in his journey even though he's probably a twelve minute's walk from it. But since he's taking the scenic route through those previously non-existing mountain I mentioned earlier, he's gonna end up spending at least a few days preparing.
Inbred ERROR CODE 49172 finally makes it to ascended dark lord twelfth form and defeats him with the mashtarpotato sword and saves the word. Ultimately leaving everything right where it started so season 2-44 can be made."

ALRIGHT! I'M DONE! ALL SINNING EYE, OUT!

But like seriously who's the dad 'cause I might want his voice it's pretty good.

Edited by Emunator
Removed swear

So far, the trailer seems awful, basically a mash-up of different editing styles. There's an intro that's 0.7-looking, a bunch of other scenes 1.0-looking a final scene that looks too cinematic compared to the other shots, and an abrupt ending.

I really believe that you can try to have it better. Hope to see the series soon.

Well hey I didn't make the trailer and the killing scene was added in by someone else

8 hours ago, Nickolias said:

RANT TIME!

ZKpDXMj.png

Main character narration in anything is horrible. Especially when he's just explaining who he is.
I can't tell if this takes place one week or one thousand years ago since there's kings, swat, ferris wheels, and iron wood & stone brick all laid within five feet of each other.
The fact that this place went from city in flat endless space to wooden house with mountain view from Kiro being born to 15. That or he just decided to take a walk in the mountains that didn't exist 15 years ago after his parents seemingly vanished.eCypKNT.jpg

But the worst, THE WORST PART, is this guys  f̩͈̣̦͍̼͚͂̍͛͟*̡̺͋͆ͥ̚͡*̼͚̈͛͑̅͐̀̀*̠̻̞̰̙̞͋̊͑̔ͪ̄͢i̳̤̰̽̏̆n̡̗̩̥͔̲͈̱ͫ̄̐ͨ̈̈̚g̶̭̯̜̠̻̯͉͌͋̂͘  face when killing someone.

Reveal hidden contents

RApIvc7.png

Ahem. "Angsty teen boy from regular family who's parents wear clothes like they're freakin' 12, has his parents taken away by evil king for unknown reasons. At least, reasons not explained to him or in very vague detail because it must be very obvious to him that the king is evil or else he wouldn't try and do anything about it.
Generic protagonist #3047 goes out and obtains some power whether it be training, magic, or a moral lesson that gives him the strength to fight something called Mine-Wars or something like that and may or may not have living parents at the end. But as we know all heroes but lose at least one guardian before the reach greatness.
Kirito #27 likely meets friends or other travelers or something along the way from his house to the castle to aid him in his journey even though he's probably a twelve minute's walk from it. But since he's taking the scenic route through those previously non-existing mountain I mentioned earlier, he's gonna end up spending at least a few days preparing.
Inbred ERROR CODE 49172 finally makes it to ascended dark lord twelfth form and defeats him with the mashtarpotato sword and saves the word. Ultimately leaving everything right where it started so season 2-44 can be made."

But like seriously who's the dad 'cause I might want his voice it's pretty good.

It's kinda funny to watch you guess the plot and be so far off with your take on it because I posted a MineWars topic explaining the plot weeks ago.

11 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

Well hey I didn't make the trailer and the killing scene was added in by someone else

These people are just trying to make u change it.

2 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

Dude I'm not going to change 3 months of hard work. If they don't like it that's on them. I won't stop making episodes I don't have to please forum people...

Exactly! (thanks for the help, the story has improved a lot already)

3 hours ago, zoocomicsx said:

It's kinda funny to watch you guess the plot and be so far off with your take on it because I posted a MineWars topic explaining the plot weeks ago.

*reads story*

No, I'm pretty spot on. Kid who has no purpose doing what he's doing, gets ultimate weapon, evil king, something called the MineWar, all is well.

Yeah.

Edited by Nickolias

2 hours ago, Nickolias said:

*reads story*

No, I'm pretty spot on. Kid who has no purpose doing what he's doing, gets ultimate weapon, evil king, something called the MineWar, all is well.

Yeah.

I see you have some very valid points and I see where everyone stands on the show. Should I cancell it?

15 hours ago, Nickolias said:

RANT TIME!

ZKpDXMj.png

But the worst, THE WORST PART, is this guys  f̩͈̣̦͍̼͚͂̍͛͟*̡̺͋͆ͥ̚͡*̼͚̈͛͑̅͐̀̀*̠̻̞̰̙̞͋̊͑̔ͪ̄͢i̳̤̰̽̏̆n̡̗̩̥͔̲͈̱ͫ̄̐ͨ̈̈̚g̶̭̯̜̠̻̯͉͌͋̂͘  face when killing someone.

Hide contents

RApIvc7.png

I like you already. 

Basically everything he said. 

I think its pretty decent!

Just dont forget, quality over quantity not quantity over qualiy, take your time on the animation. Some parts could be tweaked a bit to.

As for the voice acting, it could use a bit of tweaking also.

Edited by Beefray Rulan

Just now, Beefray Rulan said:

I think its really good!

Just dont forget, quality over quantity not quality over quantity, take your time on the animation. Some parts could be tweaked a bit to.

As for the voice acting, it could use a bit of tweaking also.

Cant really tweak voice acting when half of them dropped off the face of the earth... @DanDaAwesome

Just now, Allemn said:

Try doing subtitled speech like my No Bends collab entry.

Well im subtitling everything regardless but i'd rather use voice actors since ive devoted so much of my time to getting it all right. I cant help if a proffesional voice actor in the uk sounds like a kid instead of a mom. the actor is a grown woman and i guess I have all the lines I need. If episode 1 really does turn out to be crap ill just learn from my mistakes.