MCSeries - A website for your narritive animations

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Version: 0.4 is out (If you see any grammar mistakes or bugs let me know specificly where they are.)

• All Series are now in accordian folders by episode and season for easy navigation
  • You can now subscribe to a series you like to get notified whenver a new episode is uploaded which is also great for creators.
  • Social buttons added to each series for easy sharing
  • Comment sections added to each series
  • Back to top buttons added to all series pages and the home page
  • Two new teams added to the join a team page (To the Owner of Mastermind Studios please either give me your forum name or skype name to be displayed)
  • Soopah Serious removed due to no clear evidence of an actual show. (Once production starts on it i'll add it back)
  • Added catagories to each series
  • Removed CAW from team list. 
  • Fixed the issues with SimonAndJames page

Can you add my series? I have sent a thingy for it. It's called Hero Outbreak, Can you say that it is not yet released? Thank you (even though i don't know if you have accepted me.) Once the first episode is out i will edit this post and leave a link.

Edited by MCBoomBox

Just now, MCBoomBox said:

Can you add my series? I have sent a thingy for it. It's called Hero Outbreak, Can you say that it is not yet released? Thank you (even though i don't know if you have accepted me.)

I want you to practice more and wait for your team to gain more and better members. Yes I have accepted it but i'm going to need a (Well animated) episode to put it on MCS, I hope to see it soon!

Tbh that isn't even my wallpaper for Reality xD
Use this instead

cwq7QN1.png

Also for the summary use this

R E A L I T Y: The Concept or Idea that nothing exists Until you wake up and come back to Reality. James, a young boy is put through massive events in his life that trigger a depressing phase where he has lost himself from reality. He Must fight his evil side in order to gain control of himself from his dreams and keep his friends from dying fighting him.

This is the Story of what he Endured. These are the Nine Events that trigger a depressing Phase.

These Are the Concepts of R E A L I T Y

2 hours ago, The Tan James said:

Tbh that isn't even my wallpaper for Reality xD
Use this instead

Hide contents

cwq7QN1.png

Also for the summary use this

R E A L I T Y: The Concept or Idea that nothing exists Until you wake up and come back to Reality. James, a young boy is put through massive events in his life that trigger a depressing phase where he has lost himself from reality. He Must fight his evil side in order to gain control of himself from his dreams and keep his friends from dying fighting him.

This is the Story of what he Endured. These are the Nine Events that trigger a depressing Phase.

These Are the Concepts of R E A L I T Y

Oh wow! Thanks so much for sure!

31 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

Version 0.5

• Added new show
  • Fixed R E A L I T Y Page
  • Fixed R E A L I T Y Page
  • Added collab series (Coming soon)
  • Fixed grammar

all the other teams are gone. sometimes when i go on the website they are there but sometimes there not any except Fluid Script Productions.

5 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

Click on Join a team

do you want me to send you a pic for Rigness Productions? If so what size?

Edited by MCBoomBox

45 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

Click on Join a team

were did you get your voice actors cuz we need voice actors for people such as herobrine and townsfolk for Hero Outbreak we only have 3 right now and thats me, and my 2 friends.

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

This seems intresting.

I like the design ALOT.

Looking forward to this site!!

Thanks it will be MUCH better by version 1.0.0 

16 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

There's a grammar mistake on the frontal page, it's says "Catagory" instead of "Category". lol xD 

Thanks for letting me know! I'll fix it immediately! 

Just now, ÜberKiller said:

Alright. See where this goes I guess. But keep in mind that people usually go to websites like these to gain publicity to their channel.

I know, the probabilities and such but why not... it can only help. I hope it works out

5 hours ago, leihrod said:

m8 u got a mistake too Its not "Grammar" It is "Spelling"

Yea Grammar is

'speak english you see you see' That is incorrect grammar 

Correct grammar is 'I speak english, you see'

Spelling is one word spelled wrong.

SORRY FOR THE LESSON!