MCSeries - A website for your narritive animations

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

8 minutes ago, Simonic66ci said:

The background pic for SimonAndJames is so low quality, you should try and fix that.

Ok Version 0.2 is out

• Fixed the SimonAndJames Episode page
  • Added folders for easy episode navigation in the SAJ page
  • Added back to top button on SAJ and home page
  • Added show

Version 0.3 should be coming out sometime tomorrow morning

Well...

As cool and interesting as this website is...

I still don't feel like joining there are reasons why

1) Maybe because I have ALOT to do irl

2) Maybe because I am not a great animatior (Still Learning! :) )

3) Animating. Yes I know it is ridiculous but I mean come on...

animating takes AGES

although I might join one day

as long as this web site doesn't steal ANY of my accounts

Have a good day

14 minutes ago, ShadowUnicornAnimations said:

Well...

As cool and interesting as this website is...

I still don't feel like joining there are reasons why

1) Maybe because I have ALOT to do irl

2) Maybe because I am not a great animatior (Still Learning! :) )

3) Animating. Yes I know it is ridiculous but I mean come on...

animating takes AGES

although I might join one day

as long as this web site doesn't steal ANY of my accounts

Have a good day

Thanks for letting me know how you feel about my website! If you think your having trouble creating or coming up with a series go to join a team and contact a team available. They will help you out.

for future reference 

@Ironwave Studios @The Tan James could you provide me with a banner to display for your series?

Edited by zoocomicsx

Just now, Simonic66ci said:

Can you tell me which ones?

Christmas with grandpa 

Johnny jackass

The soldier and the scumbag

I believe that's all of them, if not I'll let you know, (btw when is playing with madness episode 2 coming out?)

5 hours ago, zoocomicsx said:

With the hype surrounding MineWars I created a platform where other animators can benefit from it too. You can also create, join and request MI teams. It's sort of like a Netflix for MI. 

I know I'm part of FSP so I don't exactly want to get on you but um...

... There's not really any hype surrounding MineWars other than FSP.

10 hours ago, zoocomicsx said:

:D My hitta I said more that MOST, the point is that I can advertise my site to them, also on the FSP channel and individual member's channels.

And no you can't have any

yeah i know. most. most people with channels here have atleast that much

except me, nobody likes death note abridged

1 hour ago, blockerlocker said:

CAW never agreed to be on your website.

We are NOT accepting applications, you CAN'T join it.

Out of all of the logos we have, you chose a crappy aliased one.

I'm fairly certain you had no one's permission to post any of the videos on this website.

If you're going to do something like this, I don't care how professional it looks, just at least get permission for it. Remove CAW from this website because you don't even have any of our videos on it, because we only have one video that's crappy. If this is for animated series and animating teams, CAW just isn't for you.

I don't like this idea because it simply just doesn't make sense. Sorry if it sounds blunt, but literally nothing on this site is complete.

basically this. plus, if you want this to be like netflix, netflix uses some goddamn grammar.

Edited by Deminu

16 minutes ago, Deminu said:

yeah i know. most. most people with channels here have atleast that much

except me, nobody likes death note abridged

basically this. plus, if you want this to be like netflix, netflix uses some goddamn grammar.

I have to say this enough being nice.

CRITIC MODE

1. Weebly instead of learning html and css which is easy to learn

2. Starting this while mine wars is still in production and not popular enough to gain a following

3. It is supposed to be like netflix why are the video directly to youtube and not your own webm player or something along the lines of that

4. Still trying to say it will work out even though this will crash and burn within a month or two if you are lucky.

5. How can we say you are trust worthy enough to run this site if you A) did not ask for permissions to add a group B) Are running the site with weebly a website maker more suitable for personal websites than professional websites C) Bad design choices like saying mine wars is coming April 10th of what 3016 I can't even tell if you are the best decision I know it is going to be like mgb but mgb is just battles you don't see the whole picture here man.

13 minutes ago, Sebablixa said:

I have to say this enough being nice.

CRITIC MODE

1. Weebly instead of learning html and css which is easy to learn

2. Starting this while mine wars is still in production and not popular enough to gain a following

3. It is supposed to be like netflix why are the video directly to youtube and not your own webm player or something along the lines of that

4. Still trying to say it will work out even though this will crash and burn within a month or two if you are lucky.

5. How can we say you are trust worthy enough to run this site if you A) did not ask for permissions to add a group B) Are running the site with weebly a website maker more suitable for personal websites than professional websites C) Bad design choices like saying mine wars is coming April 10th of what 3016 I can't even tell if you are the best decision I know it is going to be like mgb but mgb is just battles you don't see the whole picture here man.

how about shut up with your html and css

nobody does that unless they are serious about something

oh, btw, who did you say was on your design team?