MCSeries - A website for your narritive animations

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

j2oxI8A.png

Version 0.4: http://mcseries.weebly.com/

What Is MCS?

MCS is a platform like MGB where MI series and movies can be posted to get extra exposure. The site is kind of like Netflix, you can watch all the great MI Series on this site, but of course you can just watch it on youtube right? Well in the next version of MCS you will get notifications  whenever a creator uploads a new video of that series and also be able to say your opinion on a creator's series and or movie. Of course this is just a beta version and the site will be updated regularly with new episodes, features, series and movies. [/spoiler]

rkUgUza.png?1

You can join some of the animation teams from the MI Forums if they need help, If your team wants to be on MCS either create a team or PM me. (I suggest using Create a team) You can either be available for a series, movie or animation idea, or closed to ideas due to an ongoing project. The current teams on MCS is FSP and CAW. [/Spoiler]

qENOYeq.png?1

You can submit your own series and movies for MCS but if you need help you can find some animators to help you out and create your own team. If you dont have any members in your team you can still create one but your team will automaticly be put on the join a team page where people can join your team and help you out. [/spoiler]  

The Series already featured on MCS are MineWars, The Legend of the Harbinger, Simon and James and R E A L I T Y. If you have a movie or series you would like to be featured on MCS go to create and fill out the form. Give me your suggestions and ideas on what to add to the site since it is still in beta and has alot of room to improve. Thanks!

Edited by zoocomicsx

2 minutes ago, Deminu said:

how to get exposure if nobody knows about it

how will you advertise

carl josnon displeased

Ill advertise it with MineWars (I'm not the only one running the site).

That us also why i posted it on the forums. I have more subscribers than most people here so The people we have working on FSP including me and the hype surounding the new Simon and james, R E A L I T Y and Harbinger can draw attention to it. (I kinda thought it through.)

Edited by zoocomicsx

>Interested

>Sees it's made using Weebly

>Wonders why you didn't learn HTML, CSS, and JavaScript

>Still is pretty interested

Edited by Caeden117
Grammar error. I'm a grammar nazi. Must fix

Just now, Caeden117 said:

>Interested

>See's its made using Weebly

>Wonders why you didn't learn HTML, CSS, and JavaScript

>Still is pretty interested

It's still in beta so theres room to improve, plus the MGB site is used with Weebl, you can pm either me or @Ninjabee_Redtricity about your suggestions on what we should change on the site

Just now, zoocomicsx said:

Thanks, i hope it dosnt fall flat on it's face though!

I am making a series based on a idea for a comedy that parodies the different types of minecraft narrative animations.

Just now, Sebablixa said:

I am making a series based on a idea for a comedy that parodies the different types of minecraft narrative animations.

You can sign it up by going to the site, going to create, and filling out the form. I will accept it immediately and it will be added to the roster.

1 minute ago, Sebablixa said:

Do you have a thumbnail or a name for it?

I don't think it can inherently fail, since it isnt based on money or anything but ok.

I'm thinking about adding a feature where you can buy out the services of teams to help create a movie or series, but FSP didnt exactly think that idea was too great.

1 minute ago, zoocomicsx said:

I'm thinking about adding a feature where you can buy out the services of teams to help create a movie or series, but FSP didnt exactly think that idea was too great.

That seems like a bad idea maybe a verification of a team so no one can make a random team that has nothing to do with a series.

That seems like a bad idea maybe a verification of a team so no one can make a random team that has nothing to do with a series.

Yeah, I look through all the Team forms before they are actually displayed so that wont happen, there are admins and requirements.

4 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

Yeah, I look through all the Team forms before they are actually displayed so that wont happen, there are admins and requirements.

Can you put the shows in playlists It is really hard to just watch them one by one.

Can you put the shows in playlists It is really hard to just watch them one by one.

Yeah, I will try to implement something like that tomorow, the capabilities of Weebly don't really allow for something like that but Ill try to script something.

Just now, zoocomicsx said:

Yeah, I will try to implement something like that tomorow, the capabilities of Weebly don't really allow for something like that but Ill try to script something.

okay

Just now, Slime said:

What is this exactly?

did you read the topic because the very first part of the topic say "What is MCS"

With the hype surrounding MineWars I created a platform where other animators can benefit from it too. You can also create, join and request MI teams. It's sort of like a Netflix for MI. 

1 hour ago, Sebablixa said:

I am working on that now, actually

13 minutes ago, Simonic66ci said:

*SimonAndJames*

I'll actually fix that in version 0.2 

1 hour ago, zoocomicsx said:

I have 950 subscribers, carl Johnson

from horrible animations. :D i guess they like that stuff but ive gotten WAY better

we literally have a bazillion people with thousands of subs

what are you on

can i have some

Just now, Deminu said:

we literally have a bazillion people with thousands of subs

what are you on

can i have some

:D My hitta I said more that MOST, the point is that I can advertise my site to them, also on the FSP channel and individual member's channels.

And no you can't have any