Simple Turtle rig by Z Gaming

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'd understand you posting this in the wrong section because you want help, but I would like to know I what the hell does rigs have to do with tips and tricks?

Note to mods: I ain't minimodding. I just want to know how the hell do they think about posting rigs in tips.

I'd understand you posting this in the wrong section because you want help, but I would like to know I what the hell does rigs have to do with tips and tricks?

Note to mods: I ain't minimodding. I just want to know how the hell do they think about posting rigs in tips.

Maybe you can report it.

It's not hard.

420 likes

anyway pretty nice rig, especially since you are new here too.

420 likes

anyway pretty nice rig, especially since you are new here too.

Why'd you mention my likes? Doesn't have anything to do with this... Does it? o.O 

Maybe you can report it.

It's not hard.

It's not like I didn't