How Mine-Imator changed my life & why you should use it

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

(mods reading this: I just wanted to say how mine-imator helped me in my personal life, If you feel this needs to be moved, please, do it.)

How it changed my life.

Okay, I found Mine-Imator around 0.6.2, I was hyped when I heard the release of 1.0.0, but disappointed when I forgot my password for the forums, so I couldn't say it in the mine-imator discontinuation thread, But, Mine-Imator has really changed my life, Back in the day, I was in to 3D animation, I recently quit that career, but I kept the animation going, David inspired me to become an artist and 2D animator around March this year, Now I'm fluent in drawing & animating cats, wolfs, and fantasy characters (well at least, some) and I really like what I do now.

Why you should use it.

It's an amazing and inspirational software, It might even help you in your 3D animation career if that's what your going for, Anyway, there's no words except amazing, haha, Anyway, go ahead and try it if you haven't!

Also, if any of you 'older' forum members remember me, thanks for remembering! It means a lot to know I still have old friends here.

Mine-imator is a fantastic software for mastering the fundamentals of 3D animation. I learned a lot in the past 2 years of animating in Mine-imator than the other 6 from 2D animation alone.

Once you feel you are not limited by Mine-imator, that's when you've mastered it. I'm not even close to there, but it's a helluva lot of fun to actually use now. This often goes under appreciated by people who used it, or who just spite the program itself.