Springtrap Rig (Non Blocky)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Who next  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next one to be made

• Dont do anyone else.
    • Commented Below.

5 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

-snip-

How is it hating when he didn't even hate on the rig itself, just how long it took to make since the game was released?

Like Chezcha said, I don't like the game, but tis' a mighty good rig. +1

Edited by MustardBlock

Just now, MustardBlock said:

How is it hating when he didn't even hate on the rig itself, just how long it took since the game was made.

It's a common thing we make fun of at my house. When someone mentions something completely unrelated to the quality of something and simply says it to put someone down for no reason, I consider it hating, especially when the quality is at this level.

10 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

you should make something of this caliber outside of fad fanbase, i don't say that fad is bad, i like it too, but it would be interesting to see what other things you can do.

i know but what will i make though?

23 minutes ago, Mr. Darl said:

i know but what will i make though?

i don't freaking know, maybe another game that you like so much, maybe undertale (sorry but don't really know if you like undertale), 123 slaugther me street, classic games, retro, oc's.

2 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

It's a common thing we make fun of at my house. When someone mentions something completely unrelated to the quality of something and simply says it to put someone down for no reason, I consider it hating, especially when the quality is at this level.

me too

and the rig looks straight out of SFM, good job!