• Announcements

• david

READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

Read 'em!
    • david

Download the Mine-imator 1.1.0 pre-release   10/02/17

We finally have a brand new Mine-imator version with lots of exciting features ready for testing! Full 1.1.0 coming soon! http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/67766-mine-imator-110-pre-release/  
    • david

PRE-RELEASE 2 IS OUT!   10/16/17

Pre-release 2 is available and your bugs should (hopefully) be fixed! --> http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/67766-mine-imator-110-pre-release/
Mr. Darl

Springtrap Rig (Non Blocky)

Who next  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next one to be made

• Dont do anyone else.
    • Commented Below.

5 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

-snip-

How is it hating when he didn't even hate on the rig itself, just how long it took to make since the game was released?

Like Chezcha said, I don't like the game, but tis' a mighty good rig. +1

Edited by MustardBlock

Just now, MustardBlock said:

How is it hating when he didn't even hate on the rig itself, just how long it took since the game was made.

It's a common thing we make fun of at my house. When someone mentions something completely unrelated to the quality of something and simply says it to put someone down for no reason, I consider it hating, especially when the quality is at this level.

10 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

you should make something of this caliber outside of fad fanbase, i don't say that fad is bad, i like it too, but it would be interesting to see what other things you can do.

i know but what will i make though?

23 minutes ago, Mr. Darl said:

i know but what will i make though?

i don't freaking know, maybe another game that you like so much, maybe undertale (sorry but don't really know if you like undertale), 123 slaugther me street, classic games, retro, oc's.

1 hour ago, TheReaper said:

That's because it's how long it took him to make this amazing rig!

I'm pretty sure it didn't take him since the game was released to make this rig. It's mostly retextured spheres.

3 minutes ago, Marten Studios said:

I'm pretty sure it didn't take him since the game was released to make this rig. It's mostly retextured spheres.

I know, I simply think it looks amazing and looks like it would take a while to make all those textures and put them together to make a functional rig.

2 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

It's a common thing we make fun of at my house. When someone mentions something completely unrelated to the quality of something and simply says it to put someone down for no reason, I consider it hating, especially when the quality is at this level.

me too

and the rig looks straight out of SFM, good job!

1 hour ago, [GMK]animations said:

Hey you should make a animatronic version of me (not da skin under da nsme) and I might just give you nothing

he cant just make you an animatronic for you. thats not how it works