Can anyone rig my skin?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

13 minutes ago, DaIrishSpartan said:

Okay. And I got one of them to work. Except I had to remove the hair that was going over the other eye.

-picture of skibbz rig-

I think I need some feedback. Try mine and tell me how easy it was to re-skin and how clear the instructions were. If not, I can try to do it for you. ;) I personally think I need to re-do the instructions.

Also, just edit the hair to not go over the other eye, it's not that hard. xD

46 minutes ago, BAC0NB0Y said:

I think I need some feedback. Try mine and tell me how easy it was to re-skin and how clear the instructions were. If not, I can try to do it for you. ;) I personally think I need to re-do the instructions.

Also, just edit the hair to not go over the other eye, it's not that hard. xD

Would you be able to do that? I am really bad at doing that. And also make it that it's one eye because the hair covers it.

Edited by DaIrishSpartan

3 hours ago, DaIrishSpartan said:

Would you be able to do that? I am really bad at doing that. And also make it that it's one eye because the hair covers it.

Delete all controls that have to do with your left eye and then edit your skin over your left eye.