Skate Board Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi Pigeon_ here bringing you my newest rig the skate board. it may not be that good but hey someone out there might like it.

The wheels and the bottom of the board are color-able and can have textures if you want. 

QhRJo7X.png

T4Deg55.png

I haven't touched a skate board in my life but i have had my fare share of Tony Hawk games.

il0j0ih.png

eCb2Knp.png

yRvMMNM.png

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yx9v1q0neqyb89h/Skoot_Berd_Rig.rar

Edited by Pigeon_
forgot the download

This weekend, some of my friends and I needed to record some scenes for a school project. We needed a scene of me on a skateboard. It being my first time, I fell off and now I have a giant cut in my back.

Might just animate it because I found this. :P that is if i stay determined and find myself the time to do it and stuff

Nice rig tho. Simple but elegant. Just don't know how square wheels would fare. 

11 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

A-Are you okay bro?!  :o

This is really simple but also really authentic. I'd only suggest spreading the wheels farther out and making them slightly larger, but the smallness adds to the authenticity.  :thumbsup:

I skateboard. some wheels are like that on skateboards those wheels makes it even easier to stay on the skatebiard and do tricks, trust me big wheels are slipery and fast you'll fall just standing on it. ;-; i still cry from it. you can make them bigger but dont go large. :thumbsup:

love the rig by the way

add the vans mark on it (lol my name is mark) well logo then. and ill wear vans.

Edited by Tomoki