Player Rig 1.5 Beta Build 3

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Questions about this rig  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should this rig release the full version?

• Yes, nothing is wrong with it
    • No, I see a bug
  2. 2. Does the Steve rig need to be fixed?

3. 3. When should the rig end?

@Little Dude I know your ambitious but your not good at rigging. Just take the advice I gave you before and make an animation. Oh and nobody will pity u if you say kms because we know u won't do that over a Minecraft animation. If a comment is hate it's because you think it is. So far I haven't seen any hate I've seen kids making jokes and you throwing a temper tantrum. MAN UP! Stop getting butt hurt. Good things don't come out of 2 - 3 hours of work like you said before, it takes WEEKS! The only bad animation is the one you don't put effort in. When you upload sloppy work and expect praise people get mad because they work hard for rep and most don't even get it. Its not easy and you think it is and that's why you get hate. We can't take you seriously when you treat your crap like its some new found treasure that everyone should look at. EVEN WHEN NICE MEMBERS LIKE ME TELL YOU, YOU REPEAT THE SAME THING EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS! Your a kid, probably 9 - 10 who doesn't take animation seriously like everyone else, this isn't a game. I want to see you succeed but before you get rep you need to learn the difference between crap and a masterpiece. Don't act like a baby when you respond to this. Just listen!

EDIT: stop making posts about group animations then never doing it!

Change your name, when we see it we all think your a little kid!

Actually do something respect worthy like an animation!

Edited by zoocomicsx

I want to be honest here,I was Inspired by Willcraft into M.I,And I only used M.I to make intros,Then later last summer,I joined the forums and actually Saw M.Is Potential,I like the honor of you joining the forums,Usually people come to improve themselves like @zoocomicsx(You used to be in this situation once same here)But when i looked around the forum and saw vids like these.

There was ALOT to learn on not just the Potential of M.I,But things to learn on Animation itself,(Rigging Also)

Hope you can be Inspired.

And please do not take our Critical Responses as Hate,Take it as Things you can learn to improve yourself L:

Even I need to improve also

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

9 minutes ago, Little Dude said:

@zoocomicsx This is hate ^

|

It's not hate it's a joke and @Garnet638told you politely and you ignored him. Like I said kids making jokes and u taking them as hate. Trust me your taking way to many steps backwards and Garnet and everyone else is right. Give me your skype name and I will take time to help you make something worth while instead of the made in 1 day crap

35 minutes ago, Little Dude said:

@zoocomicsx This is hate ^

|

I can teach you the true meaning of MI it's not like Minecraft, it's not some kids game it's a career or an escape for people who like this kind of stuff. You have the ambition and the drive and I admire it so just stop being so god dang dense! When @Ninjabee_Redtricity Told me I sucked I was mad like you but i took his advice (something you have trouble with). Don't post things expecting praise. Compare your work with other people's and take advice and practice and I 100% garuntee you you will not receive hate.

2 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

Yes you can get all the topics merged together if you report it

Meh, on second thought I don't think it'll be necessary, he's got enough dirt on his name as is. Besides if he continues the staff will probably do it regardless.

2 hours ago, zoocomicsx said:

You know this has become a popular topic just because of how bad it is...

Okay, how about we get off this topic because we've hammered home the point already. It's so hammered that the hammer cannot physically reach the nail. I dislike @Little Dude rigs (and his little understanding of the difference between criticism and hate), but the point has been made and we don't need to reiterate it, and as much as I hate to say this, the comments might be starting to go to the "Hate" side of the spectrum

Hate - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Criticism

I

Right Now 

Edited by That Enderman
Grammars again

57 minutes ago, That Enderman said:

Okay, how about we get off this topic because we've hammered home the point already. It's so hammered that the hammer cannot physically reach the nail. I dislike @Little Dude rigs (and his little understanding of the difference between criticism and hate), but the point has been made and we don't need to reiterate it, and as much as I hate to say this, the comments might be starting to go to the "Hate" side of the spectrum

Hate - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Criticism

I

Right Now 

Yeah youre right

14 hours ago, Emunator said:

Merged all Versions together.
Please simply update the topic next time instead of making entire topics for a small update.

Thank you.

What if I make a big update then can it be new?

14 hours ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

Meh, on second thought I don't think it'll be necessary, he's got enough dirt on his name as is. Besides if he continues the staff will probably do it regardless.

I'm done