Player Rig 1.5 Beta Build 3

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Questions about this rig  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should this rig release the full version?

• Yes, nothing is wrong with it
    • No, I see a bug
  2. 2. Does the Steve rig need to be fixed?

3. 3. When should the rig end?

My Rig Can't Release the Final Version without Beta!

Report ANY Bugs in Comments without it being a hate Comment or it will not be Fixed!

Changelog:

+ Armored littledude48 (With or without Sword)

+ Improved Robot Rig

+ Easy Mode for littledude48

That is it for The first Beta Build!

salhqZE.jpg

Edited by Little Dude

3 minutes ago, Little Dude said:

Do you think I should release the full version of the rig or is there any mistakes that I made?

I"ve not downloaded it yet, but to be honest, we dont need a generic player rig. what we need, are new, creative ocs

28 minutes ago, Little Dude said:

@geotrax2001 @Shadowguy163 Should I add a Steve rig or is there any rigs you think I should add?

Should I add a choice to get with fingers or without fingers? Any ideas before the full release?

just make an original character, something no one else has done...

dont just make generic crap

Here is the third beta build for my player rigs!

Video:

Spoiler

Changelog:

Spoiler

+ Steve Rig

+ Moved Fingers

+ Finally Updated Custom Rig [Easyer to Use]

- Removed Easy littledude48

+ Right and Left Lips

+ Fixed Eyes on Enderman

+ Bendable Eyebrows

That was all I could remember

Read Me.txt

Spoiler

Read Before Using:

Customized:
To Customize please use
"Custom (1.3).object"
Before that you must add your skin's face to
"Faces.png"
change the face item to your face.
after that customize how ever you want!

Rig Problem Fix:
if your rig turns out pink, all you do is click resources click the pink icon and switch it with the normal skin and item sheet.

Report any bugs on the YouTube video or on the mineimatorforums Topic WITHOUT it being another hate comment! If it was a hate comment it will NOT be fixed!

salhqZE.jpg

Edited by Little Dude

1 minute ago, BAC0NB0Y_YT said:

Look, I'm sorry, but you're not good at rigs. I understand what you're trying to do here, and I appreciate it, but I think you should keep your rigs private and let the rest of us do it for ourselves.

I have a better idea, I should completely quit animating,

No one likes ANYTHING I make, Everyone bullys even when it is against the rules and the more they hate comment and bully me the more I fell kms

3 minutes ago, Little Dude said:

@Garnet638 What is wrong with it? Read the read me.txt before you comment your next comment read the last paragraph it might tell you something

You are spamming the forums with these topics, with such little change between them all I'm honestly surprised that @Frossa hasn't merged them yet. How about you actually make the completed rig, instead of uploading every minuscule changed and squeezing as much rep as you can out of this. There is so much wrong with this rig, that it should be Alpha 0.1, and not Release 1.5. I, along with many others have pointed out numerous issues, yet you choose to ignore them just to add "Bendable eyebrows" or "Actually being able to customize the rig," stuff that should be in the very first release. Even for the MI 0.7 days, this rig would be sub-par. Please, stop pumping out these beginner rigs and either learn to make a decent rig, or stop making them at all. In the spoiler below I've included a ton of issues, just from the video alone.

GPi2BM3.png
The mouth

YG1s62h.png

Not aligned properly

EoAdXq6.png

Not only are the eyes different dimensions, but they aren't straight and the eye sockets don't align with the skin

RRMrcFX.png

Not properly aligned

8U6yfZ8.png

Example 2

WPNcSTJ.png

This.

Wow, I want a dislike button on this forum

1 hour ago, Little Dude said:

I have a better idea, I should completely quit animating,

No one likes ANYTHING I make, Everyone bullys even when it is against the rules and the more they hate comment and bully me the more I fell kms

Also, calm down it's just feedback, if people don't like the things you make, actually LISTEN to their advice and improve.

Edited by That Enderman

10 minutes ago, That Enderman said:

Wow, I want a dislike button on this forum

Also, calm down it's just feedback, if people don't like the things you make, actually LISTEN to their advice and improve.

Back in 2014 we had one, but it was removed I think due to abuse (@iChibi had under -300 rep, with some of his posts having nearly -50)

Edited by Garnet638
yo a typo