I think I cornered a "Fatal Error" (downloadable project inside) (Mineimator 1.0.6)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 minutes ago, moniker said:

It's causing "out of memory" so something its wrong. In the 106 version (official current one) I never saw out of memory errors when trying to render

Could be because it's running in a VM, so it has access to less memory. 

You should be able to render after removing some resources or trimming down the schematics/audio files/textures.

2 minutes ago, David said:

You should be able to render after removing some resources or trimming down the schematics/audio files/textures.

I have no unused resources and im using default minecraft texture pack... I tried again and its redenring but im sure it will go out of memory when im 4 hours in the middle of the rendering and I will go mad.

Please release an official update :(

On 27/7/2016 at 1:30 AM, David said:

the version you posted solved all my error problems, however is extremely slow loading schematics

please fix @David