Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, The26thDoctor said:

Well im making a doctor who picture for my facebook page and i need to make some planets to float around in the background how do i make them and import them into mineimator?

I see you are very new with rigs xD 

You basicly need to learn how to make rigs. I suggest you to go to the rigs section and download some of them. And then, you'll start learning how people make rigs here.

Rigging it's hard to explain, very hard. Go and download rigs, even if it's not a planet rig, and then start messing up with them. You'll find out how to make rigs pretty quick, that's how I learned :D 

Just now, -StickyMations- said:

I see you are very new with rigs xD 

You basicly need to learn how to make rigs. I suggest you to go to the rigs section and download some of them. And then, you'll start learning how people make rigs here.

Rigging it's hard to explain, very hard. Go and download rigs, even if it's not a planet rig, and then start messing up with them. You'll find out how to make rigs pretty quick, that's how I learned :D 

i have used rigs before i just wanna start making my own now

15 minutes ago, The26thDoctor said:

i have used rigs before i just wanna start making my own now

No no, i'm not saying that if you dont know how to make rigs you should use other ones made by people.

I'm saying you should download them to learn rigging. :) 

No no, i'm not saying that if you dont know how to make rigs you should use other ones made by people.

I'm saying you should download them to learn rigging. :) 

would it be easyier for me to make scematics?

That's up to you.

Schematics:

+ easier for making rigs

- takes time to load, it isnt instantly

Item sheets:

- harder

+ better looking

+ instant load

Item sheets??

Custom Mapped Textures for cubes, to find a template just go to "MineImator > Data > Textures" and then find "cube" or something, i dont remember its name but its easy to find.

gmdTtnD.png

I added the cube texture, you can edit it.

Edited by Tiedemies1