Mine-Imator Tutorial - How To Add Slow Mo

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, it's me Ninja Dino here, and today I bring you my Mine-Imator tutorial on how to add slow-mo. I feel like there aren't a lot of tutorials on how to add slow motion so I figure this should be pretty original. Also sorry if it feels like I stutterd a lot in this video. I didn't use the voice changer I usually use either. Anyways I hope you enjoy:

It will be better if you fix the blood like adding partical or somethings but anyway it's still pretty good tutorail  OHH last thing you could make the video shorther cause slomotion it's not that hard  at least 3-4 minute. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK  ;)

Nice video! One tutorial I've been wanting is a tutorial for physics-like things, like you did with the creeper falling. Other people are really good at it, and I'm just not a very good animator. So if you could make a video on that, it would help a bunch!

By the way, I like it more when you don't use a voice changer. :D