Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hai guys! Here is an upgrade to my unreleased rig. I decided to release the upgrade because I like rigs.

By the way, if you want to use it then you don't need to credit me but whatever you do DON'T claim it as your own or the planet will spontaniously combust.

As peeps say: no pics = no clicks so I made a cool pic!

gaqhcrj.png

Current Features:

Spoiler

-Roughly 5.380577 Feet or 1.64 Metres tall to match my height in real life.

-Movable eyes, mouth and glasses.

-Glasses are slightly blue to match my real ones.

-Easy to use.

-Glasses are rigged to allow the hood to move freely. Do with this as you will. For example try making the hood wave in the wind or make it bob up and down as part of a walk cycle.

Rules and tips for usage:

Spoiler

1. As I said you don't have to credit me for the rig if you use it BUT if someone thinks it's yours then tell them that it's mine to prevent confusion (I won't explain how that could happen) and if you take credit for the rig then we will all die in an explosion.

2.You don't HAVE to move the objects called 'cube' as they are intended to be moved by moving the objects they are parented to but if you want to have a crazy distortion animation then you can do so.

3. You can tilt the top and bottom eyelids and sides of the mouth to help emote and you can resize parts temporarily to help you do so.

I bet you are dying to use my first uploaded rig so click here to download use this thing for any animation you want!

Enjoy!!! :thumbsup:

If you have any inconvienient issues tell me so i can fix it!