MGB Central 2.0 - OC Battles!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 4/17/2016 at 5:36 PM, The Tan James said:

Hello! So as some of you may know I have been pretty inactive with Updating the original MGB Central page. However, I've come up with a better system

MGB Central 2.0!

CuWk3YB.png

Applications are more organized and information on battles are better presented

We have a website hosted by weebly for MGB Central so people can easily look for open challenges, ongoing battles, polls, and statistics!

This does however mean people need to re-apply their characters if they were already apart of the original MGB Central. It is required you have a mine-imator forums account in order to participate in MGB Battles (For authentication reasons).

If any questions or concerns pop up, please message me.

Just remember this website is very new so the design isn't the best :P

But enough chit chat, Enjoy MGB Central 2.0! :D

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MGB CENTRAL

If you're not sure how to sign up, click "Character Sign Up" under "Challengers"

spgoDnf.png

Count me in.

On 5/3/2016 at 7:33 PM, Tiedemies1 said:

I have applied to the MGB, im ready to PUNish anyone.

eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehehehehehe punssssss

no just no.... no just ugh, no xD 

On 5/1/2016 at 10:16 PM, The Tan James said:

Like i said guys give me time to process the forms. making the pages is alot harder than it looks.

cade how can i know if my char is up or not?

If you haven't seen the status update i made here:

"So a bit of an update about my inactivity. 
I have finals coming up soon along with the final film projects on my back, I also have my english final project, spanish final proj, and physics final proj. I've been super SUPER busy lately. and any spare time i get i try and get some fresh air and bike. But heres what i got on my back (including school stuff)

1. All those school projects and finals
2. Furvum (Scripting currently)
3. Ondine's Curse (Unnanounced Film that We've scripted and are now storyboarding)
4. Film class music video
5. Work (I work on a farm)
6. Private lessons with my Sound Designer (Not telling who it is for privacy reasons.)
7. Practicing Some Dirt Bike tricks (180's, Rollbacks, Tail Whips, and no Footers) 

So yeah. I doubt I'm going to get to REALITY any time soon let alone the MGB Central page. So Currently If you want to challenge someone I'd suggest just posting your Character on the topic until i have time to put up all your characters.
I'd also like to update that i need to learn alot, and i mean, ALOT of After Effects in order to achieve "Furvum" so CRYO AND SKIBBZ I might need your help at some point fam. 

Also Ondine's Curse is taking so long to Choreograph considering it needs a ton of prosthetics and makeup along with Extremely Well done Cinematography and lighting. Thus we are story boarding ALL OF IT

Both projects are expected to be Over 10 minutes long.

In short,

Reality is on Standby
Furvum needs CGI help and Scripting
Ondine's Curse needs Choreographing
AND I NEED SLEEP

kthx bye."

On 5/10/2016 at 10:05 PM, The Tan James said:

If you haven't seen the status update i made here:

Reveal hidden contents

"So a bit of an update about my inactivity. 
I have finals coming up soon along with the final film projects on my back, I also have my english final project, spanish final proj, and physics final proj. I've been super SUPER busy lately. and any spare time i get i try and get some fresh air and bike. But heres what i got on my back (including school stuff)

1. All those school projects and finals
2. Furvum (Scripting currently)
3. Ondine's Curse (Unnanounced Film that We've scripted and are now storyboarding)
4. Film class music video
5. Work (I work on a farm)
6. Private lessons with my Sound Designer (Not telling who it is for privacy reasons.)
7. Practicing Some Dirt Bike tricks (180's, Rollbacks, Tail Whips, and no Footers) 

So yeah. I doubt I'm going to get to REALITY any time soon let alone the MGB Central page. So Currently If you want to challenge someone I'd suggest just posting your Character on the topic until i have time to put up all your characters.
I'd also like to update that i need to learn alot, and i mean, ALOT of After Effects in order to achieve "Furvum" so CRYO AND SKIBBZ I might need your help at some point fam. 

Also Ondine's Curse is taking so long to Choreograph considering it needs a ton of prosthetics and makeup along with Extremely Well done Cinematography and lighting. Thus we are story boarding ALL OF IT

Both projects are expected to be Over 10 minutes long.

In short,

Reality is on Standby
Furvum needs CGI help and Scripting
Ondine's Curse needs Choreographing
AND I NEED SLEEP

kthx bye."

ok

Just now, EnderHamner said:

so i know you are busy and it takes time, but i set up a poll and it hasn't shown up when i checked. have you not gotten to it, or is something wrong?

Its probably so that they have to check it, and then they will put it in the Polls -tab. @Ninjabee_Redtricity

can i sign up more than one character?

Yes, thought they only have to be in the same "challenger profile" like Slime did. I myself made made an Update request to make Ant fightable person.

So I made a new Question for Everyone whoever sighns up MUST know,In order to be a part of the MGB Central you MUST have a video of your character in combat or previous fighting animation,its just to show the Creator has Experience and is ready for a fight

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

Just now, Jovan0896 said:

Can someone please explain how this works? Do you just make a fight animation with someone? I know it's probably late to apply but someone please tell me.

Its not too late to apply.

The MGB fights work so that you challenge someone whos in the Challenger list in the Website, then if they agree, you and they have to make a fighting animation where your character wins. Then when theyre both done, everyone can vote whose animation was better.

Just now, Tiedemies1 said:

Its not too late to apply.

The MGB fights work so that you challenge someone whos in the Challenger list in the Website, then if they agree, you and they have to make a fighting animation where your character wins. Then when theyre both done, everyone can vote whose animation was better.

Thank you so much!