Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well I didnt have much experience in rigging, but because of it I don't have the proper right to judge this

So in my experience opinion

It's one of the best thing I've seen in a long time

But probably in a pro riggers opinion

It's good but would have been better if X

or

Practice enough and probably you can improve better

So i'll say it

It's one of the best thing I've seen in a long time

"I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading: the phenomenal power of the human mind. Aoccording to a research team at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Such a condition is appropriately called Typoglycemia"

No Idea what you mean :3

Edited by NotSoProish

56 minutes ago, Little Dude said:

i am trying to say that i can't understand what patrick says because it is just a whole bunch of letters mixed

Thats just his signature or "sig" for short. He doesnt actually type it on every single one of his comments. Its just there. As you see, I put an image in my sig. Thats all.

13 minutes ago, Little Dude said:

All of the images chose will not work

Remember to press "quote" when replying so I get notified. Also lets stop talking so we don't get warningpoints for going offtopic. And it seems you've gotten an image to work in your sig when I'm typing this so I guess you don't need help.