REALITY C O N C E P T 5 //SPEEDART

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So basically a bunch of animators make these things called reality concepts, where it's them fighting other animators.

Some people make wallpapers of them, and since that is my expertise I made one of it.

Here is the final, final version:

NU3M2eg.png

Here is the final version:

xiXHEFs.png

And as always here is the speedart:

Also SKIBBZ is holding two Desert Eagle's.... You cannot really see the first one that is being fired at CaZaKoJa so I just wanted to point it out. ._.

7 minutes ago, Rice Warrior said:

nice speedart/wallpaper! but i thought reality was the tan james' thing, i may be wrong though. it could be liike mgb or something,

Wait wat. So ONE person made all those?!

7 minutes ago, Skjold said:

I see you, little david in the corner.. You can't hide from me.

...you have good eyes my friend.....

Just now, -StickyMations- said:

The effects are cool, very cool, but... damn, just don't overuse them or it'll make your wallpaper look awful :wacko:

:$

20 minutes ago, Vixel said:

Wait wat. So ONE person made all those!?

Yes =3 it's one person's thing. Well, the "R E A L I T Y - Concept [bleh]" is one person's thing. His series on YouTube. The idea of you fighting another animator is not just his thing, but he came up with it, it's called an MGB.

13 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

Yes =3 it's one person's thing. Well, the "R E A L I T Y - Concept [bleh]" is one person's thing. His series on YouTube. The idea of you fighting another animator is not just his thing, but he came up with it, it's called an MGB.

Thank you