Mine-Imator 1.0.7 (VOTE)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What you want in the next update?

Json import

Limiter (Limit max and min rotation, position, scale and bend)

2D Position option (To Eye RIGS)

A software to update your translation to a new version

I don't know make vote options

I'd love vanilla glow effects, improved shadow rendering, no more alpha glitch, being able to use objects with animation keyframes as particles, smooth wind amount/speed transitions, support of resource packs with texture variations (like rotation or alternative textures) and custom models (so basically the json importer), as well as inverse kinematics.

Too bad none of this will ever see the light of the day. :<

I'd love vanilla glow effects, improved shadow rendering, no more alpha glitch, being able to use objects with animation keyframes as particles, smooth wind amount/speed transitions, support of resource packs with texture variations (like rotation or alternative textures) and custom models (so basically the json importer), as well as inverse kinematics.

3 minutes ago, Voxy said:

That. o3o

Edited by IHaz0Cape

53 minutes ago, Voxy said:

or will they?

Ontopic: 2D Support, customizable shaders (that could make it look like the shaders mod) and support for hebrew translation

15 hours ago, Shane said:

or will they?

Ontopic: 2D Support, customizable shaders (that could make it look like the shaders mod) and support for hebrew translation

Just saying, the "shaders" suggestion is impossible at the moment, due to the engine's(gamemaker I think) limitations

Inverse Kinematics... With a toggle option... Water particle affect... An in program rig designer... An in program skin, item maker... Glow effects... A way to parent and unparent multiple times in a single animation... Pre-installed sound board... A way to select certian items on a world import such as doors ect to be a movable objects... A fix for that one rotation bug... More mob skins... Preset project world loads... An in program model builder... A better preset walking animation... A mirror tool for animation... A pre set facial and finger rig for character models... Shaders... And that should be about it...(I took a bit of insparation from everywhere)