Cheapest way to add special lighting effects outside of mine imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey! So I didn't know where to post this on the forum, so I decided to put it here. I guess this would fall under "tips", but it isn't about mine imator, so....move it to the correct place if this isn't the place.

Anyway, you know how mine imator doesn't come with things like Lens Flares, or glowing effects? (Brightness doesn't count) Well, there is this program called "Hitfilm" which is pretty much After Effects and Premiere in one package for 300 dollars.

Now, there is another program called "Hitfilm Express" which is free, but doesn't have all the features of regular hit film. However, for 25 dollars, you can add the"Pro Lights Pack" to Hitfilm Express, which adds lights such as lens flares. Combine this with the motion tracking, and you have special lighting effects for mine imator, and it isn't 20 dollars a month.

So....yeah....

BYE

9 hours ago, John Walker said:

Hey! So I didn't know where to post this on the forum, so I decided to put it here. I guess this would fall under "tips", but it isn't about mine imator, so....move it to the correct place if this isn't the place.

Anyway, you know how mine imator doesn't come with things like Lens Flares, or glowing effects? (Brightness doesn't count) Well, there is this program called "Hitfilm" which is pretty much After Effects and Premiere in one package for 300 dollars.

Now, there is another program called "Hitfilm Express" which is free, but doesn't have all the features of regular hit film. However, for 25 dollars, you can add the"Pro Lights Pack" to Hitfilm Express, which adds lights such as lens flares. Combine this with the motion tracking, and you have special lighting effects for mine imator, and it isn't 20 dollars a month.

So....yeah....

BYE

Hey, another HitFilm user! *highfives*

One place i know for adding cool effects is Pixlr.com/Express, or just using the Imgur Editor. Pixlr's express is free, and it only adds effects. ONLY. i use Pixlr Editor for some different stuff, like adding line or something. ^_^

One place i know for adding cool effects is Pixlr.com/Express, or just using the Imgur Editor. Pixlr's express is free, and it only adds effects. ONLY. i use Pixlr Editor for some different stuff, like adding line or something. ^_^

23 minutes ago, Tiedemies1 said:

8 hours ago, ~ab~the~apple~lover~ said:

You can use paint.net for lens flare

You can use paint.net for lens flare

Guys! They mean videos, calm down!

A 3 year old can add effects to images. However videos are a bit harder.

Edited by IHaz0Cape

On 3/26/2016 at 5:43 PM, Voxy said:

Hey, another HitFilm user! *highfives*

Can you add lens flares and watermarks with HitFilm express?

1 minute ago, ~ab~the~apple~lover~ said:

Im installing it right now to see what it has to offer.

1 minute ago, ~ab~the~apple~lover~ said:

Im installing it right now to see what it has to offer.

A better idea:Make a lens flare texture with transparent background, then make a surface in M-I. Texture the surface as the lens flare, now you'll probably think about the alpha glitch, but don't worry. Go to the settings of your flare and set "render depth" to 1. It's free.