Voxy's Tutorials #1 - Fixing that godawful depth of field

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

bTscmx0.png

What's this? Another tutorial by that irredeemable wazzock? Why yes, my friends! But this time, it's a little bit special, because this is my very first video tutorial, and narrated using my actual voice! Isn't that great? No? Okay.

In this video, I'm gonna teach you how to fix a nasty issue that really bugs me when using depth of field in Mine-imator, where the edges of objects that are in-focus appear to be slightly blurred when they shouldn't. It's a pretty simple technique that works pretty well, so I figured I'd share it with you guys! Enjoy!

I'd like to apologize in advance for the horrible sound quality. And voice. And eventual lack of understanding due to the aforementioned voice.
I'll try doing better next time, hopefully, I'll be a bit more comfortable talking in a video! ^u^"

I didn't mind the accent or the quality of your voice, the only thing that bothered me is how moist the words that start with "sh" sound.

I don't use MI anymore so I didnt find the tutorial helpful but it probably is pretty helpful to people that do.

Also, that intro was pretty coo

Edited by Cryotivity

1 minute ago, Cryotivity said:

I didn't mind the accent or the quality of your voice, the only thing that bothered me is how moist the words that start with "sh" sound.

....Moist?

Just now, SnAx said:

Are you from belgium o_o

3e6e6c0604.png

No, I'm clearly from Bulgaria.

17 minutes ago, Cryotivity said:

It sounded like you were spitting while saying it, But I thought that sounded rude so I didn't say it.

........Okay? I'll try to be more careful about that next time, I guess. x3

Does the intro randomly appear again at 1:11 or is that just my internet bugging up?
Nonetheless, lovely tutorial and a lovely accent

*It was my internet

Edited by Mooshim