3D Bookshelf Rig! [With Separate Books]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Guys, Minecraftian Warrior here, and today I will show you guys my 3rd rig! [i have 2 other rigs that I use personally] So, I have made a bookshelf rig due to I couldn't find any on the forums. This rig includes... Well... A Better Bookshelf. [No **** Sherlock!] Just look at the pictures and see if you like it!

The Bookshelf:

jKMJReN.png

Comparison With The Actual Bookshelf Block:

5TCTOEa.png

Version 0.2:

Z9pJx1g.png

More Pictures May be coming soon!

Versions:

0.1: First Release | Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pqdj94e0d2fgbnd/Bookshelf_Rig!.zip

0.2: Added A Darker Background Like In The Actual Block | Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ab4geixnywh7gd/Bookshelf_Rig!(2).zip

Also, smack that REPUTATION button! It helps me improve and it also tells me that you guys like my rig!

Well, that's all for now guys... BYE!  :D

Edited by Minecraftian Warrior

Was this based off of chat? I was working on this rig cause someone told me to. But now you did it :/

Actually, about a month ago, before I created an account on this forum, I was searching the web for a bookshelf rig because I saw a video by Dig Build Live. Sadly, I couldn't find any rig for it. So, today, I finally remembered about the bookshelf rig I always wanted, so I got right to work after I took a shower and brushed my teeth. 

P.S The Entire Rig Is Made Out Of Items And The Books Can Be Re-Listed To The Timeline. The Books Can Be Taken Out, Opened And Then Closed. But they will always move where the bookshelf moves. [Of Course...]

Edited by Minecraftian Warrior

Actually, about a month ago, before I created an account on this forum, I was searching the web for a bookshelf rig. Sadly, I couldn't find any rig for it. So, today, I finally remembered about the bookshelf rig I always wanted, so I got right to work after I took a shower and brushed my teeth. 

P.S The Entire Rig Is Made Out Of Items And The Books Can Be Re-Listed To The Timeline. The Books Can Be Taken Out, Opened And Then Closed. But they will always move where the bookshelf moves. [Of Course...]

Thanks for clearing it up. :) Unfortunately I have had an idea stolen here before :/

Hey Nice one, go add my books and Sonicfan's so it look even better, 3D bookshelf, with openable books, DAYUM!

The books already can be opened, it's just that the books aren't listed to the timeline and the books don't have pages in them.