[Official Release] Potential Gun Rigs Pack

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3HH70O8.png

It's finally released. A couple more things that were to be added will come out reasonably soon, and the muzzle flares will (hopefully) be out in a few days.

It's really important for  you to credit these. It took quite a while to make them. And in the event where you do use on of the rigs, sent me a message, I love to see the stuff I built being used.

Here's what you'll get when you download this pack:

"The SAW" Light Machine Gun

Spoiler

L6Y5RLx.png

FN P90

Spoiler

P11jFxi.png

Removable Magazine

EWxon6Z.png

AS50 Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle

Spoiler

z9dRMF6.png

Removable Magazine and Movable Breach

pXL2gqF.png

Extendable Rear Support

A7OjKwP.png

Micro-Uzi

Spoiler

AxuZ5In.png

Removable Magazine and Movable Ejection Port

7cJ3IBy.png

Handgun Version 2

Spoiler

bD8hlon.png

Removable Magazine and Movable Slide

AEqnqMw.png

bIZ7bi8.png

You can download the rigs here.

Edited by Magicmaan775

32 minutes ago, Skjold said:

So many gun rigs - So few animations with guns.

Probably because a gun is more suited for dramatic situations as often not a lot of action animations involve hand-to-hand or bladed weaponry.

Not saying they can't be used in action, I mean damn John Wick is a perfect example of it being used perfectly. More importantly: most people don't choreograph their own fights. Just go what feels natural. Thats a huge reason as to why they are underused.

7 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

Probably because a gun is more suited for dramatic situations as often not a lot of action animations involve hand-to-hand or bladed weaponry.

Not saying they can't be used in action, I mean damn John Wick is a perfect example of it being used perfectly. More importantly: most people don't choreograph their own fights. Just go what feels natural. Thats a huge reason as to why they are underused.

Yep. It takes a lot of skill to make a gun fight look organic.

On 29/02/2016 at 8:39 AM, Magicmaan775 said:

Great. You should send me a link to the animation.

I'm working on a Hunger Games animation as top priority, but the guns will be next

Just be patient!