Will Mine-imator ever come out for mac?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

36 minutes ago, Dark_Dragon45 said:

I thought this program looked really cool but then i found out it was only for windows. is it ever going to come out for mac? Thanks!

he must pay over 80$ for mac... becouse it is maked in Game Maker: Studios standard... (probably) but PRO Version have some more platforms like MAC LINUX ect.

Edited by MrKoix

"Don't quote me but I believe it uses direct x which it a Windows only thing I believe."

-Astrominer                            

On 2/16/2016 at 2:08 PM, Astrominer said:

Don't quote me but I believe it uses direct x which it a Windows only thing I believe.

Actually, if David's using Gamemaker's default d3d drawing functions that shouldn't be a problem. I'm too lazy to check the source code though. The problem is that he uses dll files/extensions that only work for Windows.

Mine-imator for mac... sorry... i have a mac and i cant do it. Maybe in the far far far far far far far far far future we will see it for mac. BUT theres stuff like virtualbox which is free that can emulate windows. And yeah... theres really nothing you can do unless you can make stuff in gamemaker on mac and try to copy it..... (I JUST GOT AN IDEA......)