Birch Valley Village

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey.

This is my very first schematic, so any constructive criticism/improvements/suggestions would be great!

I call it 'Birch Valley Village' (Because, yano, of all the birch trees.) This is very inspired by Oddworld's Medieval Kingdom (I even used his texture pack lol), and I wish to eventually build a much larger map. 

I can't guarantee it'll look good in any other texture pack, so if you want, I'd recommend downloading Oddworld's pack. 

Here are pictures and the download link!

Entrance to the village:

QFzmPpv.png

A cute little house:

z43WdJd.png

Barn:

fNjzyL1.png

A tiny little warehouse/storage:

bd1gBG3.png

The Birch Valley Academy:

hjKBpUd.jpg

Inside the Birch Valley Academy:

g3TGZuw.jpg

Inside a chapel:

0yHcvkP.png

A Farm:

2LpGAuf.jpg

A colourful marketplace:

0XsB76z.jpg

Some white houses:

1BqRLys.jpg

The public house:

4hqGA3W.jpg

Overview of the village:

5fHKwND.jpg

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/saabvq60a9gng78/BirchValleyVillageV1+-+SSAnimations.schematic

Terms of use:

1. Please download and use at your own will!

2. If you use my schematic, please credit me by posting a link to either my YouTube channel or this particular post.

3. You may Monetize any animations/videos that feature my schematic, so long as you credit me. 

Edited by SmallScreen Animations

1 hour ago, Jacob_wiki_2002 said:

Nice. can I download this world?

Absolutely, I've only added the MCEdit schematic at the moment, I'll upload the world save so you can make adjustments/additions at your own will. 

Please just remember to credit me if you decide to use the scene in an animation.