[Inspired by MINIMIM] StiflingHat's Voxel Human Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Opinions?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. AWESOME???

• YEAH
    • Ew, no what is this crap?
  2. 2. Thoughts?

• You should definitely make more!
    • This is complete crap...
    • Other (Comment Below)
  3. 3. Should I post the sword separate?

• Yes
    • Nah, there's no need to

Hello! And welcome to my first released rig! I haven't made any rigs prior to this one, so this is my very first rig! Please enjoy and make sure to leave full credit if you decide to use this... Thanks!

Here it is! (Dropbox)

adf.ly Link! (Supports Me :P)

Direct Link (No support?)

Screenshots!

First one!

onNBeft.png

Second one!

FNCvFJh.png

Third and final one!

pwaKcvc.png

Enjoy! And don't forget to leave any feedback!

Edited by StiflingHat9897

Just now, ÜberKiller said:

Saw your post earlier about testing it, but I suppose I was a bit late. I'll mess around with this now, and attempt applying a skin on it.

Have fun trying to apply a skin! This was made entirely from scratch! Sooo, it is just cubes... Your best bet is just changing the colors.

4 minutes ago, StiflingHat9897 said:

Have fun trying to apply a skin! This was made entirely from scratch! Sooo, it is just cubes... Your best bet is just changing the colors.

Well no matter what a skin would have to be applied to appear humanoid, even if just for the face alone.

Just now, ÜberKiller said:

Well no matter what a skin would have to be applied to appear humanoid, even if just for the face alone.

You would have to make individual textures for each part if you wanted a skin... You would know why the rig is like this if you knew what MINIMUM is, here I'll show some pictures :3

Minimum+1.png

atari_67314.jpg

This is basically what I was basing my rig off of, without copying it completely

9 minutes ago, StiflingHat9897 said:

You would have to make individual textures for each part if you wanted a skin... You would know why the rig is like this if you knew what MINIMUM is, here I'll show some pictures :3

-

-

This is basically what I was basing my rig off of, without copying it completely

I get the inspiration now, but I'll see where this goes before I jump ship on the idea.

2 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

I get the inspiration now, but I'll see where this goes before I jump ship on the idea.

Okay, but are you still going to mess around with the rig? I'd just like to see what people can do with it.

47 minutes ago, StiflingHat9897 said:

Okay, but are you still going to mess around with the rig? I'd just like to see what people can do with it.

Yeah. I mean I do animate and stuff so i'll try to work around it.

I'm noticing this looks complicated than an MC character so it's certainly not a beginner rig. However it's ordered very nicely so it's not hard to learn.

7 hours ago, ÜberKiller said:

Yeah. I mean I do animate and stuff so i'll try to work around it.

I'm noticing this looks complicated than an MC character so it's certainly not a beginner rig. However it's ordered very nicely so it's not hard to learn.

Okay :3

7 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

Can you copy the Minimum guy? I'd appreciate it.  :3 

Yeah, I could try, just for you ;)

18 hours ago, BjaZ said:

Never heard of minimum before, but either way it is a nice looking rig

First of all, thanks! And secondly, if you even think of playing it you can't... something happened and the game wont work, but they are reworking the game and will release it sometime in the future

On 11/18/2016 at 6:31 PM, Zovo said:

this is one of those rigs that have a style so unique it's amazing how effective a simple idea can really be.Its almost inspirational in a way.

All I have to say is you have made a master piece  +1 ;)

Thanks! I appreciate it!

On 2/7/2016 at 1:50 PM, StiflingHat9897 said:

Hello! And welcome to my first released rig! I haven't made any rigs prior to this one, so this is my very first rig! Please enjoy and make sure to leave full credit if you decide to use this... Thanks!

Here it is! (Dropbox)

adf.ly Link! (Supports Me :P)

Direct Link (No support?)

Screenshots!

First one!

onNBeft.png

Second one!

FNCvFJh.png

Third and final one!

pwaKcvc.png

Enjoy! And don't forget to leave any feedback!

hello! can i have permission to use your rig for an video idea?

Edited by MST