Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Everyone!

So recently I've been working on some rigs. I haven't decided wether or not I'm going to release them, so I decided to let the community make the decision for me. Anyway, here are the rigs:

LMG

Spoiler

L6Y5RLx.png

2pfke18.gif

Micro Uzi

Spoiler

AxuZ5In.png

7CiGsBk.gif

"Beretta Black" Pistol Retexture

Spoiler

wRdhfCx.png

b0ujd2y.gif

"Golden Gun" Pistol Retexture

Spoiler

MfK79Lz.png

kgj3oBH.gif

Desert MARPAT Print Assault Rifle

Spoiler

KgsNBSa.png

aPzJjid.gif

Spruce Forest MARPAT Print Assault Rifle

Spoiler

v2gXSR7.png

z0rVMO6.gif

You can vote on whether or not I should release these on the strawpoll here.

Also, thanks to @blockerlocker for the 360 .GIF's! They really help the presentation.

Edited by Magicmaan775

I feel these are all really nice, and that .gif alongside their size makes me think they could work well as item replacements. My problem with it, though, is that I feel they are a bit too small to be detailed enough, especially the pistols. Nice work, however.

4 minutes ago, DJDJ said:

I feel these are all really nice, and that .gif alongside their size makes me think they could work well as item replacements. My problem with it, though, is that I feel they are a bit too small to be detailed enough, especially the pistols. Nice work, however.

The pictures aren't the best, so let me clarify a few things:

1. Each voxel is the size of any basic voxel in the program. If you take that in mind, they're actually sized fairly well. The LMG, for example, is 24 and a half voxels long, so it's around 3/4ths the height of a human if you stand it on it's end. They're actually way bigger than they look in the pictures, and if you want to see for yourself in the program I will send you a file with each of the rigs.
  2. As I said, the pictures aren't great, and it's a bit hard to notice some of the details. Since you mentioned it, the pistols are actually some of the most detailed. They have movable slides, along with magazines and their barrels have more noticeable ends (I hadn't made the magazines and barrel refinements when I made the pictures and had Blocker make the .GIF's. The least detailed of the bunch is the LMG, and that's only because I haven't had much time to refine it's features.

Just now, Magicmaan775 said:

The pictures aren't the best, so let me clarify a few things:

1. Each voxel is the size of any basic voxel in the program. If you take that in mind, they're actually sized fairly well. The LMG, for example, is 24 and a half voxels long, so it's around 3/4ths the height of a human if you stand it on it's end. They're actually way bigger than they look in the pictures, and if you want to see for yourself in the program I will send you a file with each of the rigs.
  2. As I said, the pictures aren't great, and it's a bit hard to notice some of the details. Since you mentioned it, the pistols are actually some of the most detailed. They have movable slides, along with magazines and their barrels have more noticeable ends (I hadn't made the magazines and barrel refinements when I made the pictures and had Blocker make the .GIF's. The least detailed of the bunch is the LMG, and that's only because I haven't had much time to refine it's features.

Ugh. Up is down. I for one thought the LMG (My inner CS is screeching Negev) was the most detailed, and the pistols the least. Either your pictures are liars and hypnotists or I need to get my lenses adjusted. Great work so far!

3 minutes ago, DJDJ said:

Ugh. Up is down. I for one thought the LMG (My inner CS is screeching Negev) was the most detailed, and the pistols the least. Either your pictures are liars and hypnotists or I need to get my lenses adjusted. Great work so far!

The LMG is just more flashy. I was only halfway finished with it at this time yesterday, and I haven't had the time to incorporate some of the more minute details into it.