Steve & Alex Rig [ S2016 Rig ]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 hours ago, PixelTheAnimator said:

I need help. I got the rig texture set. But i just want it to be set to.. just standing, no pose at all.

Please reply with some help,

Just reset all the body/limb positions on the rig. 

On 2/4/2016 at 10:35 AM, SKIBBZ said:

Nice work, guys! :) 

Now some feedback... How easy was it to re-texture for you? 

well for me its not, i had to figure out how to fix my skin's hair spazzing like its in a wall, i just had to retexture the skins hair into the templates hair but it looks awfull... anyway that i could fix this???

2 minutes ago, iRockstar12230 said:

well for me its not, i had to figure out how to fix my skin's hair spazzing like its in a wall, i just had to retexture the skins hair into the templates hair but it looks awfull... anyway that i could fix this???

Could you provide some images? 

*psst* hey, want some candy?

All you gotta do is (if you downloaded a cracked adobe cc) tell me where to get photoshop and after effects and all them good stuffs (and of course adobe cc)

19 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

Could you provide some images? 

just open this file in your mine imator and you can see the problem right there, also could you tell us how to move the hats??? it doesnt seem to work...

https://www.mediafire.com/?lj9zwgu8wr3g0mz

Edited by iRockstar12230

8 hours ago, iRockstar12230 said:

just open this file in your mine imator and you can see the problem right there, also could you tell us how to move the hats??? it doesnt seem to work...

https://www.mediafire.com/?lj9zwgu8wr3g0mz

Well to start with, you'd probably want to have extruded hair so the z-fighting you see on the face isn't visible due to the eyelid cubes. For the arms, the black parts for the sleeves may want to be extruded as well. Just add a black cube to both and parent them to the lower or upper arm, depending on which looks better. I usually don't have my sleeves that low. 

I messed up with the hat and decided to parent face items to it, I don't know why I did this so your best bet is to make a new folder within the head timeline and add your "hat" pieces there. 

9 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

Well to start with, you'd probably want to have extruded hair so the z-fighting you see on the face isn't visible due to the eyelid cubes. For the arms, the black parts for the sleeves may want to be extruded as well. Just add a black cube to both and parent them to the lower or upper arm, depending on which looks better. I usually don't have my sleeves that low. 

I messed up with the hat and decided to parent face items to it, I don't know why I did this so your best bet is to make a new folder within the head timeline and add your "hat" pieces there. 

is this what  you mean???? also i didnt get the "hat" part... i also didnt get the "you'd probably want to have extruded hair so the z-fighting you see on the face isn't visible due to the eyelid cubes."

https://www.mediafire.com/?lj9zwgu8wr3g0m

Edited by iRockstar12230

22 minutes ago, iRockstar12230 said:

is this what  you mean???? also i didnt get the "hat" part... i also didnt get the "you'd probably want to have extruded hair so the z-fighting you see on the face isn't visible due to the eyelid cubes."

https://www.mediafire.com/?lj9zwgu8wr3g0m

Make an Item sheet for your hair by taking the hair texture on your skin and putting that as an item on the item sheet for extruded hair. 

Seems as though you already know how to extrude. God job on fixing that. The rig seems to be working fine now. 

Just make a new folder in the "hat" timeline and parent what you want to that folder. 

7 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

Make an Item sheet for your hair by taking the hair texture on your skin and putting that as an item on the item sheet for extruded hair. 

Seems as though you already know how to extrude. God job on fixing that. The rig seems to be working fine now. 

Just make a new folder in the "hat" timeline and parent what you want to that folder. 

ok thanks, also by the way im asking how to make the hat from like cazakoja (aka cade)'s character James

5 hours ago, iRockstar12230 said:

ok thanks, also by the way im asking how to make the hat from like cazakoja (aka cade)'s character James

Oh... you might want to ask him then. 

I'm guessing it's just a compressed hood that he stretches back to normal when he wants it to cover his face. 

On 4/27/2016 at 8:17 PM, SKIBBZ said:

I am asking for an image where the Z-fighting is occuring. I'm not trying to explain anything.

no no, I mean I feel like you have ADHD when your recording your videos. You literally waste 5 minutes talking or chatting on your videos xD

Also, if I don't move/bend the arms to at least 0.1, there's a LOT of Z fights. But that's fine with me, I am not that lazyxD

Awesome! can i use it? cuz my skin is trash, and also definetly gives credit! awesome SKIBBZ'll

EDIT: I'll use my old rig cuz the finger bugs & etc, btw nice rig

Edited by Craftindiedo
Click me

4 hours ago, jailrush said:

Nice! One question though - How do you open the mouth, I've gone in circles about 10 times trying to open it. Please tell me!

These rigs are obsolete, I recommend either using my latest facial rig or this one that requires the community build version of Mine-Imator.