Steve & Alex Rig [ S2016 Rig ]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

11 minutes ago, Mastereaglezzz said:

Everytime I import it to Mine-imator it thinks it's a resource pack. I have no clue what to do, I've tried redownloading it and that didn't work. Was I suppose to download something else? Im using mineimator 1.0.5 . So... what do I do? I've imported other 1.0.5 rigs and they work. But this one wont. It just says, no valid project file, is this a texture pack? I dragged the .mproj file out of the .zip and I just tried using the .mproj but all it does is bring in the character and he is all messed up, he is just pink and there is a bunch of random pink stuff everywhere,

when you have it in the .zip, it thinks its a resource pack, because when you download a minecraft resource pack, you leave it in the .zip folder. so it assumes that's what you're importing since it wasn't taken out.

when you have it out of the .zip, its all pink and stuff because it doesn't have any textures to put on it. you see, the textures for the skin and skin color and all are still inside the .zip folder.There is a non-zipped folder INSIDE the .zip, and the .mproj and textures are inside that non-zipped folder. what you do is take the non-zipped folder out of the .zip folder, but leave the .mproj and textures and whatnot inside the non-zipped folder. put it where you want on your computer, or whatever, you know, whatever, then, if you go to import it, it should work fine.

20 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

when you have it in the .zip, it thinks its a resource pack, because when you download a minecraft resource pack, you leave it in the .zip folder. so it assumes that's what you're importing since it wasn't taken out.

when you have it out of the .zip, its all pink and stuff because it doesn't have any textures to put on it. you see, the textures for the skin and skin color and all are still inside the .zip folder.There is a non-zipped folder INSIDE the .zip, and the .mproj and textures are inside that non-zipped folder. what you do is take the non-zipped folder out of the .zip folder, but leave the .mproj and textures and whatnot inside the non-zipped folder. put it where you want on your computer, or whatever, you know, whatever, then, if you go to import it, it should work fine.

Ill try that but if it doesen't work im going back to what Skibbz said earlier

20 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

Thanks! it worked

On 14 March 2016 at 8:40 PM, Theo (PixelNuttyTheo) said:

Where Do I Put The Rig.....

And If I Don't Put it anywhere. How Do I Get It?

Unzip the zip and click the top left import asset icon (the one that has a piece of paper and a plus) in Mine-imator. Then select the .mprog file.

On 3/15/2016 at 5:44 PM, Dlljs said:

Unzip the zip and click the top left import asset icon (the one that has a piece of paper and a plus) in Mine-imator. Then select the .mprog file.

Huh? What? I What Do You Mean!?!? I See No "Assets" I See No "Paper With a Plus On It" 

1 minute ago, SKIBBZ said:

You need to find the body model in the library. I believe I labeled it, I think. They're two seperate pieces from the main body and the breast. 

thank you for reply

22 minutes ago, AbAppletic said:

Anyone know how to fix this:

-snip-

The eyelid textures seem to be overlaying with the red goggles. If you make a 3D item for the googles, you won't see the z-fighting for the upper eyelids. Perhaps some 3D hair will help you as well. 

2 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

The eyelid textures seem to be overlaying with the red goggles. If you make a 3D item for the googles, you won't see the z-fighting for the upper eyelids. Perhaps some 3D hair will help you as well. 

But it's not only near the goggles. Even if I add 3D goggles and hair, there are still some  fights on the skin.

1 minute ago, AbAppletic said:

But it's not only near the goggles. Even if I add 3D goggles and hair, there are still some  fights on the skin.

Show me where exactly besides the head area. Unless there's Z-fighting in the head that isn't being shown. 

3 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

Show me where exactly besides the head area. Unless there's Z-fighting in the head that isn't being shown. 

I'll let you know if the 3D hair doesn't work.

Also, you honestly suck at explaining :P